Injury

Requested By; starwarslover_13

It was another day of Training. It was a sparring match between you and Todoroki after Mineta and Bakugou. Mineta kept whining about how Bakugou was actually trying to kill him and how it wasn't a fair fight, you weren't really paying any attention. 

Bakugou won the match with Mineta grumbling and swearing under his breath as he went back to the top. 

"All right, (y/n) and Todoroki you're up next." Aizawa says. You get up from where you were sitting with Todoroki close behind you. 

You didn't know it, but Todoroki had a crush on you. He kept his normal nonchalant composure whenever you were around and since he was great with covering his emotions, you didn't suspect a thing. 

You two made it to the sparring ring. "On my mark." Aizawa says. Both of you got into a fighting stance as he starts the time.

Todoroki was nearly untouchable, but your quirk was able to get you through Todoroki's walls of ice, but just out of nowhere he used his fire quirk catching you off guard causing you to retreat back and slipping on the ice and falling out of the ring and onto the ground. 

When you didn't get up, Aizawa stopped the fight and ran towards you with Todoroki close behind. "Are you okay?" Aizawa asked. 

You inhale sharply as you sit up. "I think so."

"Can you stand?" Todoroki asked. You grab onto the railing of the steps that lead to the sparring ring and hoists yourself up, but you cried out in pain and Todoroki was quick to grab onto your arm. 

"You need to go to the nurse, that doesn't sound too good. Someone needs to go with you since your ankle is bothering you." Aizawa says as his fatherly instincts kicked in.

"I'll take her." Todoroki says. 

"Alright." Aizawa says while handing him the note. 

"I'm sorry, it's my fault." Todoroki says while wrapping your arm around his neck and wrapping his arm around your waist. 

"It's okay, you didn't do it intentionally." You say as he escorts you to the nurse. 

"What else hurts?" Todoroki asked you. 

"Just my wrist." You say. That's when Todoroki decided to carry you bridal style all the way to Recovery girl's office. You couldn't help but blush, you were so close to Todoroki as you held onto your wrist.

Todoroki carefully opened the door as balanced you in his hold. He entered the room and saw Recovery girl sitting at her computer.

"Hello dears, what seems to be the problem?" She asked as she turned around in her chair. 

"She got hurt during training." Todoroki says while placing you on the bed. 

Recovery girl sits on a stool and rolls up your pant leg showing your bruised ankle. "Well, it doesn't look so bad." She gives you a kiss and your bruising started to fade and the pain in your wrist started to ease up. 

"I'm gonna give you a brace and some aspirin. I'll be right back." She hopped off the stool and went to go get the things.

"I'm glad you're feeling better." Todoroki says finally speaking up. 

"Yeah, too bad training is probably over now."

"I wanna apologize again for hurting you, I feel bad." Todoroki says while hanging his head down. 

"I told you, it's okay you didn't kill me so I'm not mad." 

Todoroki gives out a dry laugh then tilts his head. 

"What?" You asked. 

"I think there's something on your cheek." He says. "Where?" You asked rubbing both your cheeks.

"Here, I got it." Todoroki lifts up your chin and kisses your cheek.

Your face turned a deep red and you felt your heart getting ready to pound out of your chest. "Thank you." You carelessly say. 

"Alright, Here you go. You only have to wear the brace for a few days. And here's your aspirin." Recovery girl says while handing you the pill and a glass of water.

"Oh, your face is red. Are you alright?" Recovery girl asked while feeling your forehead.

"I'm fine." You say while taking your medicine and placing the cup on the side table. 

"Well, you're all set. Here you go." She hands you and Todoroki some candy. "Have a nice day."

~~~ 

"I was gonna wait until later, but now that you're feeling better. I was wondering if you're free Friday cause I wanna take you out." Todoroki says. 

You just give him a big fangirlish smile. "Okay."

"Okay, I'll pick you up around 6:30." 

"That's perfect." Todoroki places another kiss on your cheek and your face turned back red making Todoroki chuckle again.