A cute Different

Requested By; queenrebel125

The reader has Asperger Syndrome and the others can't find a way to interact with you, so you're basically an outcast but Todoroki finds you interesting and tries to get to know you.

This was a bit of a Challange, but I still enjoyed writing it.

~~~

The class was just starting and Aizawa entered the classroom with a person no one hasn't seen before. "Alright, we have a new student that'll be joining us today. This is (y/n) (l/n)." He introduced. 

Suddenly, all eyes were on you. 

"Would you like to tell the class a little about yourself?" Aizawa asked.

You didn't respond, you just averted your eyes from everyone.

"Alright, well, you can just take the empty seat by Sero over there." Aizawa says pointing to the boy.

You walked over towards your seat and pulled it in and out twice before sitting down. Some of the kids looked at you weird while you were playing with your fingers as class began. 

"Weird." Bakugou says under his breath.

~~

As far as anyone knows, Aizawa was the only person who knows about you having Aspergers, so he was very understanding. Especially since you were going to be living in a dorm with a bunch of strangers. It's not like you couldn't function on your own, it's just everything could be overwhelming for you.

Lunch came around and just about everyone left the classroom, Aizawa was grabbing his Bento when he saw you still sitting at your desk. He cautiously walked over towards you and crouched down.

"(y/n), remember what we talked about?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Well, now could be a good time to introduce yourself to people." He says.

You shook your head and tugged at the bottom of your jacket. "I don't think so, not now." You say.

"I want you to make at least one friend, can you do that for me?" He asked. 

You looked at the tired man and back down at your lap. "I'll try." 

"Alright, I see you a bit later. If you need me, I'll be in the Teacher's lounge." Aizawa says.

You take a deep breath before grabbing your bento and heading towards the cafeteria. You looked around seeing so many people, it wasn't as loud as your expected but there were still a bunch of people, you were able to find a seat near the corner which was perfect.

"Hey look, it's the new girl." Deku says seeing you sitting by yourself.

"Maybe we should introduce ourselves!" Ochaco says cheerfully.

"I'm not sure, maybe we should give her, her needed space." Deku says.

"Don't be silly Deku-kun!" Ochaco says.

"Maybe the proper introduction would be nice." Iida says.

Deku sighs but follows his two friends towards your table.

Just as you were eating your food, you happened to look up seeing the three heading towards your table. In your mind, the way they were walking towards you, you felt threatened. So before one of them could say a word, you bolted out of the room.

"What was that about?" Ochaco asked.

"I told you, she's fucking weird." Bakugou says while watching from his table.