Bras and hair ties

Requested By; gay_frogs

"I'm on my way home (y/n), is there anything you want for dinner? I can pick it up for you." Todoroki says to you over the phone while leaving his office. 

"Alright sweetie, I got it. I'll see you when I get home." Todoroki chuckles. "I will get home safe, I love you too." 

Just as he pressed the end button on his phone, a girl bumped into him and she fell while dropping her files. "Oh! Please excuse me Mr. Todoroki! I'm sorry." The girl bowed over and over again. 

"It's okay, I should be apologizing to you. Here, let me help with that." Todoroki says while helping the timid girl pick up her folders. 

"Thank you, Mr. Todoroki. You have a good night now." She bows once again and leaves. 

Todoroki chuckles. "That girl reminds me of Midoryia when we were younger."

~~~ 

"(y/n), I'm home. And I got your takeout." He says. 

You come into view and give him a kiss. "Thanks Shoto, How was work?" You asked while placing the food on the bed.

"The usual." Todoroki sighs while loosening his tie. "How was your day, anything happened?" Todoroki asked the same question back.

"Mm, not really. I nearly punched my coworker in the face but yeah nothing happened." You shrugged and continued eating.

"Um, o..k...then." Todoroki says. 

"I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna get ready for bed. I'm feeling really drained." Todoroki says while getting up. 

"Okay, I'll be up there in a minute I just need to grab my food."

The next morning  

Todoroki yawns and stretches as the alarm went off, he quickly shut it off before it disturbs your sleep.

He gets up, in his half-asleep state not really noticing his clothes felt a little loose. He goes into the master bathroom and turns on the sink.

He slashes cold water on his face to wake up, he turns off the faucet and grabs the fluffy towel and pats his face dry, he looks up in the mirror and his face turned pale.

You were suddenly woken up by a loud high pitched scream coming from the bathroom.

You fell out of the bed from being startled and you quickly grabbed the bat that you had under the bed and ran into the bathroom. 

"Who are you and what the Fuck are you doing in my bath-Shoto!?" You lowered the bat seeing your Husband...well...wife.

"(Y/n), I'm a girl." He says while feeling his chest and curves. 

"I can see that, how the Hell did this happen?? Stop it." You say while pulling his hands away from his breast. 

"I don't know. I went to bed a man now I'm a woman."

"Okay, let's just calm down and think this through. What happened yesterday up until we went to sleep?" You asked.

"Okay, I went to work. I got ready to leave work, I was talking to you on the phone, I bumped into a girl at the office, I picked up our food, and I came home..."

"Okay, go back before you went to pick up the food."

"I bumped into this girl at the office."

"Okay, what happened when you bumped into the girl?" You asked.