Bakery Romance Pt. 2

Requested By: Kowaiixlover

The next day

"I'm leaving for a little bit." You told Ochaco while taking off your waist apron. "Where are you going?" She asked.

"Just to take care of something, is all." You say. 

"Alright then, I'll still be here when you get back." She says while taking the cupcakes out of the oven.

You dust the flower off your clothes and made your way down the road towards the oak tree nearing the forest, where Todoroki told you to meet him. 

You heard footsteps approaching and saw Todoroki in casual wear and a basket in his hand. "You've made it."

"Right where you told me to meet you." You smile. 

"Shall we?"

"Sure." You both made your way towards the meadow that had a wonderful view of the mountains.

"This is so nice." You say while Todoroki placed a blanket on the ground and prepared the food. 

"I thought you might like it." Todoroki says while taking a seat next to you. 

"This is a funny question but...what is it about me that caught your attention?" You asked.

"Well, it might sound a little odd but...you're different. I...I mean like a good different!" He said.

You laughed at his awkwardness. 

"What I mean is...All the girls I've met were either princesses and heirs and they are well...snobby. Not all of them but...well most of them, uptight and..." Todoroki laughs. "One time, this one girl a bit of water got on her dress and she had a meltdown."

"Yikes." You laugh. 

"So, you prefer a working woman." You tease. 

"To be honest, imperfection is just so beautiful to me."

"How so?"

"I always thought that perfectionism is self-abuse, you shouldn't have to change yourself for anyone, be perfect in your own way you know."

"You are something." You say. 

"Thank you." Todoroki says.

"Is that chicken?" You asked looking at the plate. 

"Yeah."

"Oh my God, it looks so good!" You grab a piece.

"So, last with your friend. What was that about?" Todoroki asked.

"Oh, with Ochaco." You sigh. "The girl needs help but she's too scared to ask. She has to eat you know? And I told at least get something from the Bakery before she leaves but she doesn't want to eat the profits."

"You're a good friend (y/n)."

"Thank you Todoroki."

"Call me Shoto."

"Alright...Shoto."

~~~   

"So, how was your date?" Ochaco asked once you entered the Bakery. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." You say while putting on your apron.

"Sure, sure." Ochaco laughs. 

"Did we have any customers?" You asked. Ochaco nods and dusts off her hands from the flour. "We sold out the vanilla honey Baguettes again."

"I better go make another batch then." You say. "So, did Deku come by?" You asked.