Important

So.....I'm really thinking about putting one of my stories on hold.

"I prefer the dark"

I'm sorry but...Im fed up and I'm at my limit.

And here's some reasons why

The main reason is Because people were mad about Momo's former character.

I want to get this out of the way. I totally respect if some people like her and some people don't like her. Personally, she's ok. But I lost so many readers because how I made her character. I even had a few comments where people were mad at me and some were like; "I don't like how u made her, why do people do that?"

It's freaking Fanfiction. It's not that serious. And then I had to delete the 30 future chapters I had already prepared just to change her character and start over from scratch and when I did some people still weren't satafised.

second, people are seriously upset over tiny things. I'm not pointing a gun to anyone's head and making them read the story. I always put at the start. If some thing bothers you, just skip over it, ignore it, etc.

I get it, everyone's not the same. I can't read people's minds. This happened in an old Shinsou x Reader one shot book I had. I had gotten so many hate comments that I unpublished the book all together because it really started to get to me.

I'm not trying to sound mean or anything or trying to make anyone upset. But it's gotten to the point where I want to remove all my books, but I don't want to.

I honestly feel like I'm a terrible writer now, And I'm trying to not let it get to me.

Seriously, I love you guys. I love writing for you but now I feel a little lost.

This book isn't going nowhere. Don't worry, I just need a little time

Thank you for understanding💓