Todoroki x Jealous!Reader

Requested by: StarsightGalaxy

A/n: Feat. Kirishima!!

You were sitting at your desk with a scowl that Bakugou couldn't even master.

Your angry look was in the left direction of the classroom where you saw your crush Shoto Todoroki with Momo Yayorouzu. You noticed that they were always partnered together or somehow together.

Right now, The two were sitting together about something you really didn't care about. That's when you noticed that Momo placed a hand on Todoroki's shoulder and you let out a low growl through your teeth.

"You alright (y/n), you sound like an angry cat." You turned around and saw Kirishima standing next to you.

"I'm fine." You growled.

Kirishima tilts his head and looked behind you and then back at you. "(y/n), again?" He sighed while crossing his arms.

Then the bell ranged and everyone piled out of the classroom.

"Walk with me girl." Kirishima said while placing a hand on your back.

~~~~~

"What is your beef with Momo?" Kirishima asked as he got you an (f/d) from the vending machine while he got an orange juice.

"Well...She's always with Todoroki. Like...now that I noticed, almost all the time, I mean Hello! There's like hundred other people in the class that you can strike up a conversation with."

"You're jealous of Momo?" Kirishima gave a laugh of disbelief.

"Is...it...that obvious?" You asked.

"Um...yeah, girl it really is." Kirishima said sipping his orange juice.

You let out a painful groan and sighed. "Damn...I guess the glaring gave it away huh?"

"That...and stabbing your food like it owed you money." Kirishima laughed. You punched his arm and sipped on your drink.

"What was that for?! I almost dropped my juice!"

"It's not funny." You glared.

"Okay...give me a reason why you're so upset about this?" Kirishima asked. "Becuase...I like Todoroki, he...barely notices me...like that."

"He...barely notices...nevermind. Continue spilling the tea please." Kirishima said.

"And like...since he's with Momo all the time...What could they possibly be talking about? What if she tries to make a move on him or he tries to make a move on her. What if they're already dating?" You trailed on.

"Calm yourself, child, now...what is it that Momo has that you don't got."

"Well...she's rich, she has nice hair, smartest one in our class, boobs..." You gave a list.

"Okay. Now, let me tell you this." Kirishima began.

"Rich doesn't mean a thing, You got a nice little head of hair trust me girl, you are hella smart (y/n), I've witnessed. And you got a nice pair of hooters."

"Kirishima!" You gasp while covering your chest.

"What, don't worry I'm not coming on to you, you know I'm gay. Plus you needed the confidence boost babe." He shrugged.

"So, what are you gonna do about your icy hot Romeo?" Kirishima asked.

~~~~

"What are we doing here?" Kirishima asked as your brought him to a Gucci store.