The Little Alien

Requested By; RabbitRabbit33

You are the daughter of Robin and Starfire (The Good Teen Titans...I said what I said) And you want to keep your identity of being half-alien a secret. (This is how the requester wanted this, the reader not wanting to be known that she's part alien, so don't @ me, I just write the requests)

~~~

Your parents were Robin and Starfire, and when they were pregnant with you, they decided to move back to Japan. You had your mother's hair color and your dad's eyes. And just like your mother, you didn't know much about earth customs...even though it was your birthplace, you were just abnormal like that.

Even though you were more like your mother, you didn't take shit like your father. So this give you the title of "Sweet but deadly".

And when you were 10, he tried to teach you how to ride a motor bike, and he ended up in the dog house for almost putting you in the hospital.

You had the power of shooting energy beams from your hands, you could fly, laser eye beams, and so on.

As of now, you're about to face one of Earth's greatest challenges.

High School.

You were instantly emitted into U.A. since they were impressed with you lifting and tossing robots, and slicing them in half with your (Favroite color) eye beams.

You were more excited to start school but what you were nervous about is your identity being exposed, mainly due to your mother's family history.

~~

You were getting ready for your first day, and you were standing in the mirror and you were struggling to put on your tie, after multiple attempts, you had success and you made your way downstairs.

You made it to the kitchen to see your parents having breakfast. "Good morning to you both." You greet happily.

"Is my little bumgorf excited for her first day of school?" Starfire asked, overexcited.

You gave a nod as you were chewing down your breakfast.

"If any boys give you trouble you know to call me." Robin says.

"Robin, she's in the adolescents. I'm sure she'll be fine dear." Starfire reassures.

You look at your watch. "I have to get going, school starts soon." You quickly get up and give both your parents a kiss on the cheek and grab your bag.

"Are you sure you don't we to drive you?" Robin offers.

"No thank you, I'll fly." You say.

"In a skirt?"

"I have the shorts under my skirt, father. Don't worry, bye!" Before Robin could say anything else you were on your way to school.

"You can be so 'Guardy' sometimes." Starfire says.

"I can't help it, you know how teenage boys are." Robin says while grabbing his coffee.

"You were once the teenage boy, Robin."

Robin chokes on his coffee. "We're not talking about me."

Starfire giggles and goes back to her tea.

At U.A.

Once you entered the building you were in awe on how amazing it was. Your sightseeing was interrupted by the bell ringing and everyone scattering to their class.

"...Alright." Aizawa begins tiredly. "We have a new student joining us today, so just be...Sigh yourselves. So, please welcome (y/n) Grayson."