Nightmares

"Y/N" a voice snapped at me, causing me to wake up, "Get up"
I opened my eyes to see Newt looming above me, his face red with anger.
"Morning baby" I smiled, sleepily.
"Get up" he growled, grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the homestead.
"Newt, you're hurting me" I whimpered as his hand tightened around me.
"Shut it" came the reply.
He walked to the other side of the glade and pushed me down to the ground in front of the maze walls. It suddenly turned dark and all the Gladers surrounded me. They picked up the poles and began pushing me into the maze.
"No!" I shouted, "What are you doing?"
"You think we don't know who you are?" Ben laughed, humourlessly, "You're Ava Paige's daughter! You're not my sister"
"That's klunk!" I protested, "It can't be true! Newt don't do this, please?"
"I never loved you anyway" he shrugged.
They took a final step towards me, pushing me into the maze and...

I woke up screaming.
"Y/N" Newt shouted, sitting up, concern painted on his face, "Y/N, what's wrong?"
I said nothing, just buried my face into his bare chest and sobbed. He ran his fingers through my hair, kissing the top of my head as he did so.
"Love..." he mumbled, "Talk to me"
"No" I whimpered, fearful of how he may react, "It was just a nightmare, I'll be okay in a minute."
"What was it about?" he asked, worriedly.
"

I don't want to say" I whispered, shaking my head.
He moved his hands to each side of my face, and positioned it so I was looking at him. He wiped away my tears while watching me intently, as if he was trying to read my thoughts. I gave him a soft and lingering kiss.
"I'm okay" I promised.
He sighed, and wrapped his arms around me. After a long while of this I spoke,
"We should probably get up, Newtie"
He groaned and rolled out of bed, landing harshly on the solid floor.
"Oof" he said.
I climbed out of bed, rushed round to his side and giggled at the sight before me. He glared at me, then gave me the puppy dog eyes and held out his arms to me, like a toddler wanting to be picked up by their mum. I 'aww'ed and grabbed his hands, pulling him up and into my arms. He rested his head on the top of mine, clutching big clumps of my hair in his fists.
"You know you can tell me anything" he said, "Right?"
"Of course" I murmured into his chest, "And so can you"
I could feel him tense in my arms so I cuddled him closer to me.
"I love you, Y/N"
"I love you too"