Sleeping

Newt's Point Of View

It's been ages since I last saw Y/N. In all honesty, I've been worried sick about her. Since then, we made an ally of Aris and were now heading to see if we could find her and Teresa.
"There!" Frypan exclaimed, pointing in the direction of two girls laying side by side in beds.
I ran to the beds and spotted Y/N. I sighed, relieved and kneeled beside her, cupping her face in my hands.
"Y/N!" I shouted, "Y/N please, baby you have to wake up!"
She didn't reply, just lay still.
"Shuck it" I muttered, before lifting her up bridal style, "Let's get out of here!"
I began running, following Thomas and Aris. I was running as fast as I could but I was struggling while carrying Y/N. I tripped over my own feet and dropped her, causing me to fall Thomas's on top of her. She coughed and opened her eyes.
"Newt?" she rasped, "Babe, you know I love you but do you really have to sleep on top of me?"
I chuckled, "I'm not sleeping on top of you, love. We're leaving."
"Leaving?" she mumbled, sleepily, "But we just got here?"
I shook her, "Hey, don't fall back asleep, come on."
I stood up and grabbed her hand,pulling her up. By this time, Thomas was struggling with the ID card
"Thomas!" a voice called from behind us.
Ratman.
Thomas raised a gun and walked towards him, "Open this door Janson!"
"You really don't want me to!" he replied, raising his hands in surrender.
"Open the damn door!" Thomas yelled, angrily.
Y/N's grip tightened on my hand and I looked at her. She looked terrified.
"I'm trying to save your lives! The maze is one thing but you kids wouldn't last one day out in the scorch!" Janson protested, "If the elements don't kill you, the cranks will. Thomas, you have to believe me... I only want what's best for you."
"Yeah" Thomas responded, sarcastically, "Let me guess, WCKD is good?"
Janson whisper-laughed and lowered his hands. Y/N's hand loosened in mine.
"You're not getting through that door, Thomas" he stated, patronisingly.
Then, as if on cue, the door slid open.
I dragged Y/N through it, shouting back to Thomas, "Thomas! Come on, let's go!"
He began firing the gun at them, before dropping it and running towards us. The door started lowering and Thomas slipped under it, just in time. Aris hit the control panel, while Teresa shouted,
"Thomas,what's going on?"
"I'd like to know that myself actually" Y/N commented.
Minho grabbed a gun from a dead guard's pocket and Thomas stuck the middle finger up at him. I heard Y/N chuckle as we turned and ran. We're getting out of here!