Upside Down

Thomas' Point Of View

"Good plan Thomas" Minho scoffed, sarcastically, "'Just hear what the man has to say'"
"Shut up, Minho" I sighed.
We were currently hanging upside down by ropes that were tied around our feet.
"Newt you've been quiet since you spoke to Jorge" I whispered to him, "What's up"
"You shanks were so caught up in your arguments, you've forgotten" Newt spat, "These shuckfaces know Y/N. They might know where she is. If we'd have just cooperated, they might have told us."
Everyone stayed silent, not knowing what to say.
"Look, Newt" I sighed, "I miss her too, but this isn't all about her"
He scoffed and Minho shook his head.
"Wrong thing to say, dude" Minho muttered.
"Thomas, you hardly even know Y/N!" Newt yelled, "Yeah, she's your shucking sister and all but you don't know the person she is now. Teresa probably knows her better than you do! You have no idea how much she means to me! I can't lose her!"
"I know Newt" I mumbled, "I know... I'm sorry"
"You can't give up on her!" he stated.
"I'm not" I promised, "I won't. Ever"
He nodded and we all fell silent again.
"Enjoying the view?" someone said after a long while of silence.
"What do you want?" Aris snapped.
"That is the question" Jorge laughed, coming into view, "My men want to sell you back to WICKED... Tell me what you know about The Right Arm"
"I thought you said they were ghosts?" Newt questioned.
"I happen to believe in ghosts" he smirked back, "Especially when I hear them, chattering on the airwaves"
He laughed again and wandered over to the coil of rope holding us up. He grabbed the lever and looked at us.
"You tell me what you know" he said, "And maybe we can make a deal"
"We-we don't know much" I stammered.
He yanked the lever and we fell a little. We all screamed
"Okay, okay!" I yelled, "They're hiding in the mountains and they attacked WICKED and they got out a bunch of kids, that's it that's all we know."
He eyed me suspiciously, then opened his mouth to speak.
"Hey Jorge!" one of the men from earlier said, emerging from the shadows, "What's going on?"
"Me and my friends are just getting acquainted" he grinned back, "We're done now"
"Hey!" I shouted, "Aren't you going to help us?"
He laughed, "Don't worry, hermano. We'll get you back to where you belong."
And with that he walked away.

"Come on, Minho" I encouraged.
He pushed Teresa one more time and she swung into the coil, grabbing onto it and untying herself.
"Yes!" we all chorused.
We all got untied and prepared to leave but the other guy from earlier stood in our way, aiming a gun at us.
"Hey, man, we don't want any trouble" I tried to reason with him, "We just want to get out of here."
He grinned devilishly and spoke into a communicator, "Janson, I got 'em. I'll bring 'em up"
"Good job, Barclay" Janson replied.
Barclay smirked at us and moved closer, the gun still aimed at us. I took a chance and leaped at him, yanking the gun out of his hand. He fought with me until he had the gun back in his hand. I heard a gunshot and flinched, before looking around to see who was shot. Barclay fell to the floor, showing the girl that led us to Jorge.
"Come on" she said, starting to walk away, "Come on, let's go!"
We ran after her, and her and Jorge led us to a thick wire that led from one side of the building to the other.
"You want to get to the Right Arm?" Jorge said, "I can take you there. But you've got to help me."
He grabbed a harness and jumped out of the building, flying to the other side. The others followed, but just as Teresa grabbed one I noticed the girl, Brenda I think, run away.
"Brenda!" I called after her, but she kept going.
I looked back at Teresa, who was looking at me nervously.
"Go, just go" I told her, "I'll be right behind you, I promise."
"Hurry" she nodded and jumped out of the building.
I sprinted after Brenda, catching up just as she opened a drawer.
"Brenda, come on!" I hurried her.
"I've got it, I've got it!" she answered and started running again.
"Come on we're running out of time!" she called.
Then stopped dead in her tracks. WICKED were coming...

Newt's Point Of View

"Alright" I said to Jorge, "We followed you over here... We've gotten away from WICKED... So tell me, where is Y/N?"
He sighed, "I sent her off to find me someone. If she's as quick as she was when she first left, she should have found the guy and be keeping an eye on him for me right now. If this guy is exactly where I thought he was, we should see her in the next couple of days"