I Love You

I hurried out of the tent after him, but he was already out of sight.
"Aris, Fry?" I called, "Where did Newt go?"
They pointed up to some rocks and I saw his silhouette. I sprinted to him and sat down beside him, resting my chin on his shoulder. He shrugged me off.
"What's going on with you?" I asked, confused.
"You and Minho" he said, bluntly.
"Newt..." I sighed as he wiped a tear away, "I love you and only you!"
"Yeah but you haven't always" he scoffed.
"It's like you said" I spoke carefully but gently, "The people we were before the maze don't exist anymore. That's why my mother is so upset. She knows that no matter how much she wishes it will happen, nothing will go back to the way it was before. Both me and Tom have changed completely, we're both the opposite of what we used to be. And I promise you... I only love Minho as a brother! I love you as you, as my boyfriend... As the love of my life"
"God, I love you" he breathed and put his forehead against mine.
"I love you" I smiled.
I closed the gap between us and pressed our lips together, bringing my hands up and knotting them in his hair. He pulled me onto his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist and holding me tightly.
"Oi, shanks!" Minho shouted, "I think you'll want to see this!"
We pulled away and hurried back down to the others, curious of what we'd see.