• eight •

Her sophistication makes you wanna quit the bitch you datin'.
• • •
"I'm sorry." He whispered and broke the kiss; laughing silently. He was high but I didn't want him to be sorry, I didn't want him to stop. I still don't know what exactly I was feeling for him in that moment but I knew what I wanted. I just dove in, leaned closer and kissed him again, this time much deeper. He followed soon after, putting his arm around me, pulling me closer so I eventually landed on top of him. Things were getting pretty heated as we were lazily making out, still pretty high.
Everything was in slow motion and him touching me felt so intense. Surprisingly I was the one starting everything, I kept kissing him and grinding on his hardness, teasing until he lifted my long shirt up and pulled my underwear aside. His jeans stayed on, we were that lazy. He only unbuttoned them so he could penetrate me. When I sat on it, it felt fucking perfect. We were on a whole another level than I've been with others, besides... I never had sex high. It felt exactly like kissing him; electrifying, only way more intense. So everything we were doing was slow; I was riding him and his hands were sliding up and down my back while we kept on kissing. Sloppy kisses never felt so good. I wasn't overthinking if I'm gonna come or how I look; I just gave into him.

"You feel so good." He moaned and smiled in between kisses.

"Mhm." I was too high to form an actual sentence but it was pretty clear that he felt good too. I started tensing up after a few minutes, my forehead was touching his and I was listening to him panting, letting out a hot groan here and there. He felt I was about to come so he put his one hand on the back of my neck, wrapping the other one around me and pressed a small kiss on my lips.

"Come for me baby." He said. I was almost there when he squeezed me tighter and pressed me against him. "That's it baby, keep going."
My legs started shaking so he finished with a few additional thrusts and I came. It was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had, it was insane! He stopped right after that, pulling it out of me.

"Why did you stop?" I asked him. "What about you?"

He kissed me and gave me some space as I threw myself back to my side of the bed.
"We got plenty of time, no need to hurry." He said, grinning. "Besides, you needed this."

"Mmm." I moaned and turned to the side, putting my hand over him. "I did, thanks."

"Now, rest your pretty little eyes." We were both a little tired, so he laid there with me and we slowly drifted to sleep. It was comfy as fuck.

🦋

An hour later I heard my phone ringing and someone knocking on my door. I yawned and got up, seeing aunt Georgia called 10 times; that was probably her knocking on my door too. I saw Rakim was still sleeping like a little baby, so I quickly went to the door to see who it was.

"Jesus child, I thought something happened to you!" I was right. She made a funny face. "Do I smell weed?"

"Yeah, it's for my insomnia." I said.

"Mhm." She raised her eyebrow. "I guess it's working pretty good. I see you're still alive, everything alright?"

"Yeah, I'm so sorry..." I said, then she wanted to step inside. "Hold on... I'm not alone, so please don't be weird."

"Oh, let me guess, Mr. Sexy neighbor has insomnia as well." She chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm leaving, I have to pick up Vanessa after practice."

I just sourly smiled and hugged her.
"I'll call you later, okay?"

"Sure thing honey. Bye."

"Bye!" I smiled and closed the door, locking it. I returned to the bedroom, where Rakim was lying in bed with my laptop in his lap, browsing through my music library.

"See anything you like?" I joked and took a seat next to him.

"Loads, you really have a great taste in music, especially for a white chick." He chuckled as I playfully pushed him and laughed.

"You aren't the only one entitled to good music." I said.

"But I am the only one entitled to do this." He said, putting the laptop on my nightstand. Then he took my hand and pulled me close. Our lips connected and there it was again, that magic shit that happens every time we touch.

"You okay with this?" He asked after breaking the kiss. I nodded.

"Yeah, feels good; I need to feel good right now." I said, caressing his face with my finger.

"Alright then." He replied.

"Your skin is glowing." I said and grinned.

"You still high or something?" He chuckled.

"No. Well maybe a little but that doesn't make it any less true." I told him. "You're beautiful." I gently slid over his plump lips with my thumb.

"Aw, man, that's the weed talkin'." He chuckled; I think he was a little embarrassed.

"Don't tell me you're not used to taking compliments..." I frowned.

"I don't know. People tell me all kinds of things, never felt this awkward though." He smiled.

"Well, take it from me. You're very handsome." I widely smiled back at him and laid down. He was tracing a line with the tip of his finger, starting on my neck and going down my body to my thighs. I shivered as he climbed on top of me, sliding between my legs.
That gorgeous smile killed me every time.
Round two.