• nine •

Purple kisses on your neck, thinkin' bout the day we met.
• • •
"Oh yeah, don't fucking stop!" I was moaning into the pillow while being pounded like crazy. Rakim's hands were gripping my hips, squeezing tighter and tighter as he was thrusting hard; then he pulled my hair just enough to make me come for the third time that day.

Yes, all we were doing for the past two weeks is fucking. I barely knew what the outside world felt like. Not that we haven't gone up to the roof or that I bailed work but when we weren't together, all I was thinking about is how he's gonna fill me up when I see him. I forgot I had any feelings for Carter, I threw away all the shit that reminded me of him and focused on my sexy fuck buddy that's luckily also my neighbor. We were spending a lot of time together so I never really thought about what I would feel if he found someone new. Neither of us had that in mind; we were enjoying ourselves.

"I'm gonna come, baby." He groaned.

"Come inside me, do it." I was hungry for him; ever since we started having sex, I've been on the pill. He gripped me even meaner as he climaxed and released himself inside.
"Holy fuck!" He collapsed next to me, panting, waiting to catch his breath. He didn't mind me hugging him right after he came, I think he liked cuddling.

"You're crazy." He told me again. "I might be addicted to you, damn."

I just smiled and exhaled. "Takes one to know one, I don't think I have ever fucked like this."

"As long as it feels good." He winked and grabbed his phone; of course he dialed that thai restaurant on the corner and ordered food. I gently pinched his cheek and turned to the other side, checking my phone. I noticed a number that called but I didn't know whose it is so I didn't call back. I felt him kiss my shoulder after he hung up.

"You smell so fucking nice, baby." He kept pressing kisses on my hot skin, trailing them down to the hips, then he spooned me. I turned my head, wanting to complain about the teasing but he beat me to it. "Laters, I gotta recharge or you'll drain me of life, princess Di." He winked at me.

I could stay like that forever.

🦋

After we ate the takeout lunch, we showered and went out. Rakim decided that we should have drinks at the bar on the beach and I couldn't agree more, about time. So I pulled out my cute beige leggings and a crop top with long sleeves in the same color. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and put my glasses on. My eyes have been pretty dry and itchy because I wore contacts so much. I slipped my black vans on and left. Opening the door, I let myself in Rakim's apartment. He was standing in front of the mirror, checking the details; he was all about the details, it was fascinating.
I've never seen him in a white slim fit button down shirt; it did him good. Instead of putting on the tie, he left two buttons open and wore the silver chain instead. He put a thin black blazer over it, topping the look off with a pair of nice black straight pants along with white nikes. He looked killer.

"Wow, look at you!" I gasped when I stepped closer. "You're a stunner. Am I underdressed?"

He turned around and pouted, shaking his head. "You look yummy." He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. "But you will be undressed later tonight."

I chuckled and lifted my eyebrow. "Oh really?" I joked.

"Mmm, baby we better go or else I won't be able to control myself." He pulled me by the hand and we headed out. Walking to the bar was a good idea, we both needed to stretch our limbs and maybe get some other form of physical activity, besides rolling around in bed all day, fucking like rabbits. We took a seat and ordered some drinks. I had a gin tonic after a million years and he ordered some Hennessy. Slowly we were sipping our poison for the night and looking at each other across the table as the music was playing. It was latino night, so they played a lot of Orishas and Buena Vista Social Club, stuff like that. Rakim downed his drink and got up, walking towards me and sticking his hand out; he invited me to dance. I gladly accepted and let him lead me to the small dance floor. I was impressed by his dancing skills and rhythm, he was very good. His arms were firmly holding me, handling me like a pro. He spun me around and pulled me back, against his hot body. I wanted nothing more than to ravage him but then I reminded myself; enjoy the moment. So I did. I danced with him for a while, then he got us another drink. Soon after, we returned home; by home I mean his apartment. We were spending past two weeks at my place and it was time for a little change. He closed the door and pushed me to the wall, where it all began; a minute later, all my clothes were laying on the floor. I was sitting on his living room table, with him between my legs; we were kissing passionately and then he went lower, leaving a trail of light purple marks down my neck. I was moaning quietly, my body aching for him.

"Mmm, baby." He mumbled after removing his shirt. I grinned as his pants dropped to the floor; he was stroking his fully erect dick I needed to feel inside me.
It felt like the first time - heaven.