• fifteen •

If you commit to this ride, there's no turning back.
• • •
"How would you like to come to the club with me tonight? Tyler is celebrating his birthday, he invited us." Rakim said to me as we were rolling around in bed as usual. I was naked and he was wearing sweatpants because he had to face the delivery guy when our food arrived. I was covered with my satin duvet and he was lying between my legs, his head on the top of my thigh.

"Sure, I haven't been to a club for two years at least." I counted. "Holy shit, that's close to forever."

"Cool, I'll let him know we gonna be there." He made that clicking noise with his mouth and pulled his cell out of his pocket to text Tyler.

"What do I wear?" I asked after a few seconds of silence.

"Hmm, nothing." He rolled around, slowly pulling the duvet down until he exposed my naked body. He started pressing small kisses on my stomach, going lower and lower. I moaned when he tasted me, he made me feel good.

🦋

"No seriously, what do I wear?" I was standing in front of my closet, still naked and still no idea what to pick. He was ready, he has been for at least half an hour, dressed into this black and yellow hoodie and sweatpants combo, it looked insanely good on him. Plus he wasn't wearing the snapback; I so loved his braids, he's literally the only one I know that looks good with them.

"Well I don't have anything too fancy, I do have that white dress with the pretty loose sleeves."

"Oh, the one you bought the other day?" I nodded. "Put it on, let me see it on you."

I took it off the hanger and put it on, it looked pretty nice. It was a little tighter at my waist and the sleeves were beautiful and flowy, nice and long.

"This honestly looks great on you but have to consider all those drunk people spillin' drinks and all, I don't wanna see it ruined."

"Yeah, you're right." I kept looking, browsing through my drawers. I just decided to go with jeans and a black crop top turtle neck. I wanted to wear a high ponytail and some nice big hoop earrings; goes great with the outfit, very j.lo, always trendy.

"I think I got it, hold on." I got dressed and turned around. "So, this and some nice strappy sandals in black?"

"Oh baby, look at you. Where have you been hiding this? It looks great." He said, standing behind me, checking us in the mirror. I was putting my earrings on.

"Blame it on the job, I'm allowed to wear leggings and sweatpants, oh and oversized shirts and hoodies." I chuckled. "Once you get comfy, you never go back."

He started laughing. "You really are somethin', you know that?"

"Mhm. Just a little make up and I'm done." I said and headed to the bathroom; he smacked my ass on the way.

"I'll wait for you here." He said.

🦋

When we got to the club, we immediately turned right where the vip section was. Tyler had reservations for a booth with one large table. There were many people there but the booths weren't separated so everyone could freely stroll among them. We walked up, I was pretty good in heels, considering the last time I wore them was like a century ago.

"Oh my god, who dat?" Tyler came up to us to say hello. Him and Rakim did this weird handshake while I just hugged him, wished him a happy birthday and all the best.

"Thank you both, and for coming tonight. Here, take a seat, get a drink, you already know everyone." He escorted us to the table. Oh and Di..." Tyler said discretely.

"Yeah?"

"I'm happy for you two, was about time." He winked at me and I just smiled.

"Well, it's very nice of you, thanks."

"Nooow, grab a drink, then we're poppin' another bottle." He said.

"You got it." I followed him and took a seat next to Rakim. He got us martinis, which I also didn't have for a while there.

The night was going great, we were popping bottles, Tyler had a cake brought in and we all sang happy birthday to him. We were doing quite a lot of talking and I was dancing with Tyler and Frank most of the time, having the time of my life. I forgot how fun clubbing with cool people can be. Of course I wouldn't be me without drama somehow finding it's way to me; at least a little.

I was dancing with Tyler when I saw that chick Rakim was seeing or banging or whatever, before we hooked up for the first time; the one that was very vocal; how could I forget, she ruined my night with all that fake squeaking and moaning, it was worse than bad porn.
She said hello to Rakim but didn't stop there. Next thing I know, she's sitting in his lap and he's trying to push her off, telling her something. I didn't want to make a scene so I grabbed Tyler's hand and walked up to Rakim, pretending we need a refill.

"Everything good?" I asked him when she got off him. He just nodded at me.

"And who are you?" The girl asked me. She thought Tyler was my boyfriend because I've been dancing with him and he was standing pretty close to me. She had no idea what bomb I was about to drop on her.

Rakim beat me to it though. "My girlfriend." He said to her.

"Right, very funny." She chuckled but he remained serious. "You ain't kidding?"

"Why would I? Besides, what you care?"

"You know why I care." She said.

"No, we ain't never been a thing, what you want?" He asked, lifting himself up, pulling me close.

"Fine, be with that hoe, not like I give a fuck anymore." She was snappy.

"Bitch, who are you calling a hoe? From what I heard, everyone can get a piece of you." I said calmly.

She wanted to step closer but Rakim got between us. "Time to leave." He just said to her, waiving her off.

"Dang girl! Snatched." Tyler said with his queen voice as he called it. Really it was just this high tone that made him sound like a girl. I just shook my head and smiled. I felt Rakim grab my ass too.

What can I say, I might contain some fire.