7.

The rain pounded outside, dark clouds blocking the sun as thunder rumbled across the sky. You sat staring out the window, lost in thought.

"You ok?" came Tom's voice, breaking you out of your thoughts.

You turned to look at him and smiled. Handsome was wandering around the hotel room in nothing but his briefs. Not like you could talk, sitting here in one of his shirts and your panties. He held out a steaming cup of tea for you.

"Yeah, just enjoying the view" you replied reaching out and taking the cup, cradling it in your hands.

"You're the only person I know who likes the rain" he muttered, shaking his head and joining you on the floor.

You were on a romantic weekend getaway to Inverness. You had wanted to go exploring, see all the old ruins and visit Loch Ness, but so far it had rained non-stop since you arrived on Friday afternoon. The upside of not being able to go out and explore was that you two had more energy for other activities.

"Well Handsome, when you have lived in a part of the world that doesn't get a lot of it, you appreciate it much more. Although, the perpetual sensation of being damp is not one that I relish" you replied.

"Is that so?" Tom said, reaching out to brush his fingers against your core. Your breath hitched in your throat and a tremor coursed through your body.

"Well...maybe being damp isn't so bad" you conceded.

Tom smiled, putting his cup down before leaning over to kiss you. You spread your legs a little wider and he chuckled, pausing to gaze into your eyes.

"Darling, I've already made love to you twice today. Aren't you tired? Sore?". He sounded concerned but his eyes twinkled mischievously.

"Never for you" you replied eagerly, leaning forward to brush your lips against his and taking his hand to press it against your ever dampening panties. "Besides, you haven't fucked me today".

"Oh. And what's the difference BabyDoll?" he asked, his lips now trailing along your jaw. You ached a little at his use of your pet name.

"When you fuck me you make me scream. I don't believe I've screamed today"

He chuckled, the laughter rumbling in his chest. "I can fix that"

He pulled away taking his hand with him. You pouted until he stood and gestured for you to so too. You did and followed him to the bathroom, getting an idea of what he wanted to do.

"Run a bath darling and I'll get the oil" he said, pausing to kiss your shoulder before going back to the room.

You turned the taps, fiddling till you found the right temperature. You flung off his shirt and yanked off your panties, eager to get in the tub.

"Not so fast" Tom teased, wrapping an arm around your waist as you went to crawl into the tub. He had shed his briefs and his member poked your ribs. His free hand put down the bottle of On Ice oil and his hand travelled from your ass to between your legs, slipping two of his perfect digits within your folds.

"Oh" you sighed as you tensed and relaxed into his fingers, delighting in his touch. Your hand found his member and slowly began to alternate between stroking and squeezing.

"Oh Darling" he groaned before removing his fingers. You looked at him as he sucked his fingers clean, eyes rolling back into his head. "How do you taste so good?" he asked, giving you a cheeky spank. You just winked at him and stepped into the tub. You settled on your knees but Tom didn't get in the bath.

"I think Daddy needs some love before he gets in BabyDoll" he cooed.

You smiled and rested your elbows on the edge of the tub, leaning over so that your head was aligned with his crotch. You opened your mouth and he began to slowly thrust in and out of your mouth, hand cupping the back of your head. You relaxed your jaw and closed your eyes, gagging slightly as every inward thrust poked the back of your throat. Tom sighed as he fucked your mouth and when you opened your eyes to look at him his head was thrown back in pleasure, abs tensing with every thrust.