48.

"Where are we going?" you asked, leaning into Tom.

You had thought the car was taking you home. To the apartment that was. The house, whilst technically yours, was still being vacated by the previous owners. You didn't mind though, not in a rush to move in.

"You'll see" Tom murmured, kissing the top of your head.

"It looks like we're going to Heathrow..." you replied. Tom didn't reply, looking out the window. You poked him in the ribs. "Tom. Where are we going?"

He sighed dramatically. "Our honeymoon Y/N" he replied, lips pulling up into a handsome smirk.

"What?! But I thought -"

"I spoke to Sony and they've agreed to give us four days. They're going to shoot with Jake and the others whilst I'm away"

"Really? They approved that?"

"Yes. Happy Honeymoon from Sony to us" he teased, kissing you long enough that you forgot what you wanted to ask, evidently the purpose of the kiss.

You resettled into him, smiling contentedly. Until the question popped up in your mind once more. You managed to be quiet for a good five minutes before your curiosity and excitement became too much. "Where are we going?"

Tom half-chuckled, half-groaned. "It's a surprise, darling"

You pouted. "You know I don't like surprises"

"That's not entirely true" he replied, shifting slightly so that you rested more comfortably against him.

"Ok, so I liked the house surprise. But I didn't like that thing you did with Law"

"That wasn't really a surprise, more of a practical joke"

"A rather unfunny one at that"

"Yes, yes" he mumbled, brushing back his curls. "Seeing as you're set on not having any surprises, we're going to go to Verona, Italy"

You gaped at him, indeed surprised. "Verona?"

Tom's expression transformed from long-suffering patience to concern. "Please tell me I got it right..."

"You did! I'm just - surprised"

"Well you're always going on about Verona being super romantic, though how you can find 'Romeo and Juliet' romantic is beyond me -"

You kissed him, shutting him up. His lips softened against yours, arms circling your waist and holding you tightly. You slowly pulled away from him, resting your chin against his chest as you looked up at him.

"Just to clarify - I don't find the actual story of two idiot teenagers killing themselves over each other romantic" you teased, smiling up at him. "And I love you"

He smiled back. "I love you too"

**

"TOM!" you hissed, "TOM!"

"What?" he hissed back, turning to shoot you a quizzical look.

"What are we doing?!"

"What do you think?" he replied, looking at you as if you had two heads.

"I'm still in my wedding dress!!" you said, emphatically gesturing to yourself.

By the time the driver had battled through the traffic to deliver you to the airport (at some secret VIP entrance no less), security had promptly unloaded your luggage (which you were surprised to find you had) and hurried the two of you through the airport just in time to make the flight. You were the last ones to board and without any time to change, you were boarding in your wedding outfits.