47.

You were certain you were going to faint.

Your whole body vibrated, your grip on the bouquet so tight that your knuckles had turned white. You fidgeted, alternating your weight between each leg, attempting to breathe deeply.

"You'll be fine sweet pea" Dad whispered, patting your hand gently.

"Just don't let me trip" you replied shakily.

Dad nodded, looking ahead. He knew better than to try to calm you down by talking to you, and he was never much of a words man.

The morning had flown by, people and conversations literally going in one ear and out the other. You'd watched it all in a trance, physically present but otherwise removed, discombobulated in your own little bubble. Dot and Nikki had taken one look at you and decided against snapping you out of it, instead choosing to answer questions and solve problems that arose, doing their best to keep you calm.

Zendaya turned to give you a thumbs up, smiling excitedly. You smiled weakly back and she mouthed "You'll be fine! You look amazing!". Dad squeezed your hand and you squeezed it back, hard.

"Don't forget to breathe" he muttered as the music started.

"Fuck" you mumbled, your already racing heart kicking up another notch.

Slowly the bridesmaids began to make their way down the aisle, timed by one of Law's assistants. Your vision narrowed and Dad elbowed you - startled, you gulped in air. Finally it was your turn, Dad stepping forward, you stumbling after him.

You rounded the corner of the barn, too afraid to look up. Dad paused and nudged you gently. You hesitantly looked up and breathed your first easy breath of the day.

**

You didn't remember the ceremony, bar the overwhelming desire to race down the aisle to throw your arms around Tom and kiss him.

You didn't remember the vows, the jokes or the kisses you and Tom stole.

You barely remembered anything.

But you did remember, with crystal clarity, when the celebrant said "You may now kiss your bride" and Tom swept you into his arms, dipping you low as he kissed you deeply, to the cheers and whistles of your guests.

Tom stood you back up, smiling devilishly at you. "Hello Wife" he murmured, taking your hand to walk down the aisle.

"Hello Husband" you mumbled back, dazed as you followed him, eyes for him and him only.

**

"I thought I was gonna have a spew this morning, I was that nervous" Tom told you, smiling sheepishly.

"That makes me feel marginally better" you replied, leaning your head against his chest.

You had escaped the overwhelming affections of your family and friends, all who kept crying for "ONE MORE PHOTO". You both knew it would be short-lived and thus had run as far away from the barn as you could before people noticed you were gone.

"So you weren't worried I'd do a runner?" you teased, looking up at Tom.

He chuckled. "Maybe for five minutes but Z texted me saying you were catatonic and hadn't spoken all morning. Then I was more worried about you fainting"

"I'm 1000% confident that I was standing thanks to Dad's iron grip on my arm"

Tom laughed, tilting his head up to the sky before looking back down at you, beaming from ear to ear. You beamed back at him, enthralled as you gazed upon your husband.

"God I love your Dad. He was trying so hard not to cry"

"Really?"

"Really. He was blinking like a madman and he kept biting his lip to stop it from trembling"

You giggled. "That'll make for some great photos"

Tom shrugged. "Everyone was too busy looking at you anyway"

You blushed fiercely. "Shut up"

"It's true. You, in this dress," he murmured, stepping back and twirling you. "Gorgeous. Stunning. Beautiful. I could literally go on for hours"

"I believe you handsome" you murmured, stepping back into his arms and kissing him softly.

His hand cradled the small of your back, the other holding your hand, fingers entwined. Tom slowly began to sway and you followed, deliriously happy in the arms of your husband. You could've stayed like that for hours and would have, had Tom not reluctantly pulled away.

"I didn't say you could stop" you sulked petulantly.

"I can hear them calling us" Tom chuckled.

"Fine" you sighed, wrapping your arm around his waist and walking towards the barn.

"You'll have me all to yourself later"

"And the rest of our lives"

"That too"

**

How's my luck
But somehow I'm with you
Let's leave now
Let's leave them,
Their point of view
My favorite place is me and you

You swayed to the music, Tom's arms wrapped around your waist, his lips on your neck. You kept your eyes closed, lest the tears that welled behind them flowed and ruined your makeup anymore.

A perfect world lies next to me
And I don't need to sleep to dream

I just hope I am good enough to keep you

It was Tom's speech that did it. He'd successfully convinced you that he had no intention of speaking beyond thanking everyone for coming and the usual "fluff", as you called it. You didn't say anything beyond shouting "Thanks for coming, love you all" from the bridal table. Even that had made you blush terribly, your neck and chest bright pink from the stress.

And then Tom had pulled out a speech that was over two pages long and that left almost everyone in tears. Nikki had been hysterical when he said to her "Everything I am, you helped me to be", his voice wavering.

And then his voice had broken when he said your name and you buried your face in a napkin to hide your breakdown, unable to look at him or your guests. When he mercifully finished, you hugged him so tightly that he had to loosen your grip so he could breathe.

Soon their world will come calling for us
But this is the space they cannot touch

"You know I love you right?" you mumbled, voice fragile as you replayed his speech in your head.

Tom's arms squeezed you a little tighter. "I do. I love you too Y/N. More than I ever thought possible"

And together you danced on, lost only in each other, oblivious to the world around you.

I just hope I am good enough to keep you