8.

Dinner smelt delicious, if you did say so yourself. The sauce simmered away on the stove top and you leant over to inhale the aromas. You felt Tom's hands fiddle with the tie of your apron. You smacked at his groping hands - now was not the time for lurid activities. His family would be here for dinner any minute now.

"No Tom" you scolded as his fingers successfully undid your apron and started pulling up your knit dress.

"I'll be quick, promise" he replied gleefully.

"Your family will be here any minute!" you hissed, annoyed more with yourself for being aroused than with his groping hands. He had pulled the dress up past your hips and now pulled down your g-string. You pushed back against him, trying to free yourself from where he had you pinned against the counter top, steam from the simmering sauce leaving a light mist of condensation on your blushing cheeks. This only served to fuel his desires as you heard the all too familiar sound of jeans unzipping and him fumbling to free his member from his briefs. He took hold of your shoulders as he slipped between your legs and you did your best to swallow the moan that bubbled in your throat.

"Oh yes BabyDoll. Such a perfect fit" Tom groaned, starting to thrust in and out of you.

"Oh fuck Sir" you whimpered. Tom's member snagged on your opening and the sound of skin slapping skin filled the kitchen. You glanced at the clock and gave a strangled gasp of surprise. "Tom - oh God - your family *gasp* will be here - oh - any second!" you struggled to get out the words as Tom continued to pound into you, his right hand wrapped around your hip to rub your sweet spot.

"That's Sir to you BabyDoll" Tom grunted, "and I know they're gonna be here soon".

"Sorry Sir, but now is really not the time to be arguing - fucking hell!" you squealed as Tom picked up the pace and your hips slammed into the counter top. Despite your concern regarding his family's imminent arrival you were revelling in the pleasure created by Tom's deft fingers.

If this is gonna end by the time they arrive I'm gonna have to be noisier.

"Ooh Sir that feels so good" you moaned, faking it just a little but the last thing you wanted was for his family to walk in on you two like this - pinned against the counter top with your dress hiked up and g-string around your knees as Tom fucked you from behind.

"That's it BabyDoll, tell me how good I fuck you" Tom whispered, his breathing laboured from his efforts.

"Oh you fuck me so good Sir" you sighed, pushing your hips back into him, arching your back. The pleasure in your core continued to mount and you knew it wouldn't be too much longer till you both came.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Fuck" Tom cursed, but didn't stop slamming into you.

"Just a second!" you called out, trying to keep panic out of your voice. Tom grabbed your hair and pulled your head back, his fingers rubbing your sweet spot with renewed fervour, thrusts aggressive and rough.

"Oh fuck" you groaned. "I'm close"

"Good girl BabyDoll, come for me. Come for Daddy" Tom murmured.

You closed your eyes and tried to ignore the fact that your boyfriends family were waiting at the door. The coil within released and you bit your tongue to quiet yourself. Your pulsating flesh was the trigger for Tom and he grunted into your shoulder as he gave a few final thrusts before quickly slipping out.

"Good girl BabyDoll" he whispered, bending down to pull up his briefs and jeans.

KNOCK KNOCK