14.

You humphed as you flicked through Netflix, hoping to find something to distract you from your boredom. Finding nothing you turned the TV off and chucked the remote away.

"What am I going to do Tess?" you asked the dog facetiously. Tessa lifted her head to look at you, her tail thumping against the cushions. You reached over to scratch her head, and she gave a little snort of thanks.

Tom was at a meeting and you were still on leave, recovering post surgery. The swelling had gone down but the stitches in your mouth were still making eating a pain and you were tired of soup, smoothies and ice cream. You wanted to sink your teeth into a burger or order Chinese from the restaurant around the corner, but you knew it wasn't worth it. You'd already tried eating normal food and it had resulted in you having to go through the painful process of cleaning your stitches after food got stuck in them. 

You looked over at the clock. Tom had been gone for four hours and you were getting cranky. You told yourself that it wasn't his fault that he had work commitments. But that wasn't making you any less bored and you felt yourself grow indignant that he had not returned home.

"Where is he Tess? His two favourite girls and he's nowhere to be found!" 

Once again Tess simply cocked her head to the side. 

You got up and padded to the bedroom, going to your drawer and shifting through your collection of bras, g-strings, suspenders, stockings - so much lace and leather. You found a set that you thought would earn you the reaction you wanted and you quickly changed into it. 

Tom was still reluctant to have sex post-surgery; much to your delight, he'd eaten you out after you'd pouted all through "Outlander", making snarky comments about how Jamie and Claire seemed to spend every spare moment together fucking. But now you needed more than just his tongue, no matter what he could do with it.

As you slipped on your heels and readjusted the suspenders you heard the click of Tom's key in the door. You hurriedly sat on the end of the bed making sure to pose in a way that left little to the imagination. 

"Babe?" Tom called. You heard the click of Tessa's claws against the wood floor and Tom talking to her. "Hey girl. Where's Y/N? Hm? Where is she?". You heard Tessa snort and retreat to the couch. 

"Babe?" Tom stuck his head in the door and his eyes popped. "Wha - um - what are, what are you doing?" he asked, stuttering and trying to recover some semblance of control. You could see his member growing in his jeans and you smirked.

"Just waiting for you to get home Handsome" you cooed, standing and sauntering over to him. His eyes were wide but he kept his hands tucked in his back pockets. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pressed yourself against him. Yep, Handsome definitely had a hard on. "Do you like it?" you asked teasingly, rubbing your hips against his member and pressing your lips against his neck, just under his ear. 

He let go a shaky breath but kept his hands in his pockets. "Yes. You know I do. But Y/N, we've been through this. You're still not fully recovered - fuck" 

You cut him off by palming him through his jeans, your nails digging into his neck. "I never said you were gonna fuck my mouth. Just my wet pussy". You hated talking like this, you thought you sounded so vulgar but you needed him to get riled up enough to get over this stupid roadblock he'd created in his mind.

"But -"

"No buts. Just fucks" you whispered, undoing his jeans and slipping your hand inside his briefs to grasp him. He gasped and jerked back into the door frame, eyes rolling back into his head, lower lip caught between his teeth as he tried to stifle a moan. "Now, is Daddy going to fuck me or does BabyDoll have to invest in some toys?"