39.

"Wait, where does that part go?" you muttered to yourself, trying to de-tangle the bra in your hands.

Tom was due home any minute and you were trying to get yourself into your newest purchase from Honey Birdette - a lingerie set that was specifically designed for B&D. The only problem with the lingerie was that you were struggling to figure out what part went where, given the number of straps and loops and bits that made up the whole set.

After a few awkward attempts at putting the lingerie on, you finally succeeded in strapping yourself in, literally. The set fit like a glove, and you played around with the chains attached to the bra.

 The set fit like a glove, and you played around with the chains attached to the bra

As you examined your reflection in the mirror, you heard the front door open.

"Shit!" you cursed, quickly leaping to the bed and trying to pose as naturally as you could.

"Honey, I'm home" Tom called. You could hear him tossing his keys into the bowl and kicking off his shoes.

"I've got a surprise for you" you replied in a sing-song voice.

"Well, I can't wait to...woah". Tom's face went slack as he stood in the doorway, taking in your barely clad form, a blush rising in his cheeks.

"Well?" you asked coyly. Tom gulped audibly and you struggled to keep the smirk off your face. "Would Daddy like to see more?"

"Does a bear shit in the woods?" he replied, walking towards you with his hands outstretched.

"Ew Tom!" you grumbled, playfully slapping his hands in reproach.

"Sorry, not sexy. Hurry up though, this is the sexiest fucking lingerie I've ever seen and I don't know that I can keep my hands off you for much longer"

"As you wish Daddy" you teased, standing and twirling for him. 

You purposely began to play with the chains on the lingerie, bending over and making overtly sexual faces at him. Your little show was well received, his jeans bulging as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Would you like some help out of those clothes Sir?"

Tom nodded and stood, ripping off his shirt quickly, curls bouncing messily around his head. You walked towards him and hooked your fingers into the waistband of his briefs as you kissed him, your lips soft against his. Tom clutched you closer, his hands squeezing past the lingerie to get to your flesh beneath it. You groaned into his mouth and unzipped his jeans, slipping your hand past his briefs to grasp his member firmly. Tom groaned into your mouth and you responded in kind, squeezing him tightly.

Tom pulled away from you, using his strength to keep you at bay. His fingers had found the chains and began to work at unclipping them, trying to figure out where they attached to.

"Like this" you murmured, showing him how to restrain you with the chains, emphasising the clips that attached to your hips and back. Tom's lips curled up into a stupidly handsome smile as he moved behind you to lock your wrists in place.