25.

"You've got sauce on your cheek" Tom murmured, leaning over to kiss your face. His lips opened as his tongue lapped at your face, breath warm and sensational against your skin.

You turned your head and locked lips with him, leaning into him. His hands moved to push your hair off your shoulders and cup your neck as he deepened the kiss. You moved your hands to tangle in his curls, pulling him on top of you as you sank backwards onto the couch.

He shifted slightly and you opened your legs to welcome him between your thighs, locking your knees around his hips. Tom ground his rock hard member against your aching core, the friction causing both of you to moan into the others mouth. Using your legs, you pressed him against you, sighing as the primal need within was momentarily sated and your body revelled in the sensations rocketing from your core.

Tom began to kiss down your neck, biting and sucking on your sensitive flesh, and you let your knees unlock. You were only dressed in a pair of underwear and an over-sized t-shirt, and Tom pulled your t-shirt over your head to reveal your form beneath. He hungrily dived back on top of you, his mouth feasting upon your breasts as his hands slowly roamed down your curves, to pause on your trembling hips.

"Oh Sir" you groaned as his tongue flicked over your nipples, your back arching to meet his mouth.

"Good girl" he rumbled, his fingers moving aside your lacy underwear and teasing your folds, painfully slowly.

You cried out, biting your lip as the pleasure receptors sent new messages to your brain. You relaxed into his hand, gasping as he curled his fingers inside of you, his thumb rubbing against your sweet spot.

"Oh Daddy, I want you, I want all of you!" you moaned, your fingers gripping his curls.

"As you wish BabyDoll" he replied, ripping himself from you to remove his clothing. You hurriedly removed your underwear and spread your legs in open invitation to him.

In seconds he was within you, both of you gasping and moaning as he entered you. For a moment, he paused, his head resting in the crook of your neck. Your hands cradled his head, twirling his loose curls with your fingers. Tom lifted his head to gaze at you, his eyes full of wonder.

"I love you" he murmured.

"I love you too" you replied, kissing him and moving your hands down to his ass, which you squeezed. He began to thrust in and out of you, gradually building in pace. Your foreheads rested against each other as you both watched him enter you, your sensitive walls catching with every outward pull of his member. 

"Oh fuck" you groaned, your whole body focused on the building tension in your core.

"You - feel - so - good - BabyDoll" he grunted, words punctuated with every jerk of his hips.

"Faster Daddy" you moaned.

"As you wish BabyDoll" he replied, and you clung to his shoulders as he picked up the pace.

The small living room filled with the sound of skin slapping skin, punctuated with delectably wet sounds as Tom slipped in and out of you at an increasingly rapid pace. You didn't need any external stimulation, your whole being honing in on releasing the ache in your gut.

"Permission to come!" you cried.

"Permission granted" Tom gasped, his brow sweaty and curls flopping.

You cried out incoherently as you climaxed, your body seizing, back arching into Tom's chest as your walls pulsed around him. With a grunt and shudder, Tom came, his head resting against your chest as he twitched through the final throes of his orgasm.