17.

You stared at the piece of paper in your hands. It was thick and textured, the calligraphy loopy and dramatic.

Miss Y/N Y/L/N & Mr Tom Holland are cordially invited to the wedding of
Louise Abigail Y/L/N and Jack Albert Donald
on the 14th of July 2018
at the All Saints Church, Kingston upon Thames.
Reception to follow at the Premier Banqueting London

RSVP by the 30th of June

You scowled at the invitation. Lou seemed determined to go ahead with this wedding. You wished you could talk to her, but all your attempts to get in contact with her had been rebuked. Phone calls unanswered, emails ignored and text messages left on read. It was more than aggravating and you were tired of being made to feel like the bad guy.

Your phone rang. It was Tom.

"Hey" you muttered, turning over the invitation in your hand.

"Hey love, what's up?" Tom's voice was bright and cheerful through the phone. You wished you'd been able to go on the press tour with him.

"Got the invitation for Lou's wedding"

"Oh. When is it?"

"14th July"

"At least I'll be in town for it"

"Yeah. How's it going? Having fun?"

"It's great. Everyone's good fun. Korean fans are crazy!"

You smiled. Even just hearing his voice made everything better. "I'm a little jealous Handsome" you sulked through the phone. The time differences and Tom's insane schedule made it difficult to speak on the phone, let alone have time for raunchy Skype dates. You took comfort knowing that it wasn't just you that was struggling with the separation.

"Well, it would be a million times better if you were here with me" he replied morosely.

"Yeah, you know that's not gonna happen stud. It's a miracle I got time off to come to LA for the premiere"

"What're you wearing?" Tom asked, his voice lowered.

You giggled. "Nothing Daddy" you cooed.

"Really?!" he gasped.

"Of course not! I'm wearing my pyjamas, I've gotta get ready for work"

"Damn. Well, send me a photo. I miss you". You could practically hear him pouting through the phone.

"I will Handsome. I miss you too. Have fun in Korea, and keep your phone handy"

"Love you"

"Love you too"

You decided to send him a photo of you in your lingerie, knowing that you would get a good reaction out of him.

It wasn't long before your phone was chiming as Tom sent you an onslaught of replies.

T: 😳😳😳

T: 😍😍😍😍😍😍

T: 🍆💦🍑😏😜

T: Jesus Christ Y/N, you make it so hard to be away from you. Literally.

T: I'm supposed to do an interview in 10 mins and I am deadset considering running to the bathroom to "relieve" myself 😬

T: You better hope I don't rip your dress off at the premiere😜

T: Fuck I love you 😘

Pleased with yourself, you headed off to work, your sisters wedding invitation lying forgotten on the kitchen table.