20.

Giggling, you locked the door behind you. Tom had already begun to undo your dress, his jacket flung over a nearby chair. Soon your dress joined it, his trousers following close behind. You attached yourself to him, locking lips and moaning into his mouth. You'd gotten a little wasted at the afterparty, which only fuelled your lust.

Tom's hands explored your body, squeezing your ass, clutching you closer to him. He walked backwards, turning and pushing you onto the bed. You shuffled up the bed, quickly pulling off your g-string. Tom shed his briefs and was on you in an instant, his lips wet and urgent as they found yours.

"You *kiss* look *kiss* so beautiful *kiss* tonight" he gasped between kisses and you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him into your chest.

"Shut up and fuck me Daddy!" you cried out, giggling as Tom covered your mouth with his hand.

"Shh, Mum and the twins are next door" he growled, his free hand moving to brush past your core. Your hips bucked and you whimpered, eyes locked onto his. He smiled as he slipped his fingers within you. Your eyes rolled back into your head as your flesh rippled with pleasure at his touch. You moaned into his hand, shuddering as he twisted and flicked his wrist.

"Good girl BabyDoll" Tom murmured, leaning down to suck on your nipples, his tongue flicking over the sensitive nubs. You moaned loudly, his hand still clamped over your mouth, writhing as his touch unravelled you. "Come for Daddy" he teased and you dug your nails into his skull as you came, your walls clenching around his slick fingers.

As you floated in your high, Tom shifted between your legs and slipped within, groaning as your walls continued to pulse around him.

"Oh fuck BabyDoll. You're so tight" he sighed as he began to thrust in and out of you. You wrapped your legs around his hips and clung to his shoulders, as every inward thrust sent a wave of elation through you. Your flesh was sensitive from your orgasm, and you moaned as Tom laid into you, his hips pumping faster and faster.

"Oh yes Daddy" you sighed, trailing your nails down his muscular back, digging them into his taut butt cheeks.

"Ow, easy with the nails" he grunted, which only egged you on. Giggling, you dug them in more, tilting your hips upwards so that he could go deeper with every thrust.

Tom sat up, grabbing your knees and pinning them to the bed. You could feel every inch of him in this position and you bit your lip to stifle your cries.

"Oh fuck" you whimpered, feeling your core tightening in anticipation.

"Don't come yet" Tom grunted, pulling out. He leant down and kissed your core before sitting up and letting go of your knees. "Turn around" he commanded and you quickly did, sticking your ass up in the air for him. You swallowed a squeal as he sank his teeth into your ass, slapping the other cheek with his free hand. "I said I would devour you BabyDoll" he teased as he slipped back inside of you.

His hands clinging to your hips, he slammed into you at a relentless pace. He slapped your ass a couple of times, making your walls clench around him in surprise every time his hand connected with your flesh, before leaning forward and pinching your nipples. You leaned back into him as his fingers twisted your nipples, pleasure receptors bright behind your eyes. Every thrust hit your g-spot and your body was seizing towards climax as Tom fucked you.

"Oh God, I can't last" you whimpered. "Permission to come Sir!"

"Permission granted" Tom growled and you bit into the pillow muffle your moans as you let yourself be overwhelmed by your orgasm. Your core throbbed as Tom continued to pound into you before he groaned loudly, shuddering as he came.

Together you collapsed onto the bed, Tom resting half on top of you and still within you, your sweaty bodies sticking together. Slowly, your breathing normalised and the room stopped spinning, Tom's arm curling around you to cup one of your breasts.

"I love you Y/N. And I want to make you mine" he murmured in your ear, his breath tickling your neck.

"But I am yours silly" you murmured sleepily.

"No. Right now you're Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, my girlfriend. But I think it should be Y/N Y/M/N Holland...my wife"

"What?" you asked stupidly, your tipsy brain not processing correctly. Did you hear him right?

Tom rolled you over, his eyes fixed on your face, hand cupping your cheek.

"Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, would you do me the incredible honour of marrying me and making me the happiest man on earth?"

Your brain had stopped working.

This couldn't be real. Was he really asking you to marry him?

You were aware that he was staring at you, waiting for you to say something, but your brain was still processing the question and couldn't form a coherent sentence.

This wonderful, marvellous, incredible man wanted to spend the rest of his life with you. You. You, who had the stalker ex-boyfriend that was marrying your sister. You, who had panic attacks about having her photo taken. Neurotic, anxious, self-conscious little old you.

Tom was still watching you, doubt beginning to creep in as you remained silent.

What were you waiting for?! Of course you wanted to marry him! Tom was your anchor, your cheerleader, your best friend, your lover, your everything. Horrible days were made better just with his smile. Life was brighter and more beautiful because he was in it.

You nodded, your mouth still unable to form words. Tom's mouth turned up in a smile and you felt the corners of yours tug upwards. You rolled on top of him and started kissing him all over his face, your hands cupping either side of his head.

Finally your brain and mouth caught up with each other, and you began to murmur yes as you continued kissing him.

"Yes *kiss * yes *kiss* yes *kiss* yes *kiss* a thousand times yes *kiss kiss kiss*".

Your cheeks were wet with tears, but you didn't bother wiping them, too consumed with kissing the perfect man beneath you. Tom laughed at you, wrapping his arms around you and rolling you onto your back, kissing you passionately, slowly, pouring himself into you. You stayed like that, wrapped around each other until you needed to breathe, breaking apart and gasping air into your lungs.

"Mrs. Y/N Y/M/N Holland" Tom murmured, his chin resting on your sternum as he gazed at you, his fingers lightly tracing patterns on your skin.

"It sounds good" you whispered, unable to fully comprehend the happiness you felt radiating from every pore in your body.

"It sounds perfect"