45.

"Oh Law..." you gasped.

"Right?" he grinned, fixing the shoulder of the dress with a flourish of his hand. "Am I good or am I good?"

"Law it's perfect" you breathed, unable to fully comprehend that you were looking at your reflection.

It was the day of your Bachelorette Party and you were trying on dresses for your wedding before the actual party got underway. Dot had booked out a penthouse suite at the Hilton on Tom's dollar and had invited only those closest to you, which consisted of her, Nikki, Sydney, Donna, and Zendaya.

Law had pulled at least fifteen different dresses, from frothy fairy floss concoctions to sleek numbers that left little to the imagination. The best thing was that none of them looked even remotely like a wedding dress. The final dress, which Law had kept wrapped in its bag during the fitting, as well as blindfolding you so that you couldn't see it and have the proper "moment", was unlike anything else you'd seen or tried.

The dress was champagne silk, with a structured metallic mesh. A subtle sweetheart neckline with shoulder detail, the dress was everything you wanted - simple, elegant, and unique.

 A subtle sweetheart neckline with shoulder detail, the dress was everything you wanted - simple, elegant, and unique

"It looks like it was made for you" Dot breathed.

"Thanks Dot" you mumbled, pulling her into a hug as you felt overcome with emotions. Must be something about finally finding a dress. "And thanks for always putting up with my bitchiness"

She chuckled, hugging you back tightly. "Anytime honey" she murmured, her voice slightly choked. "Did you forget about us girls Law?" she teased, wiping a stray tear.

"Never! Now that Y/N's in her dress, you girls can try on yours!"

As Dot, Sydney and Zendaya tried on their dresses, you continued to ogle yourself in the mirror. You couldn't believe that this the dress that you would marry Tom in.

"Ta-DA!!! Whadda ya think?" Dot asked as she, Zendaya and Sydney emerged.

"OH!" you gasped, hands clasped over your mouth. "Oh, you girls look stunning! How do you feel in them?"

"Great!" they replied, twirling for you and Law.