19.

"Y/N, I wanna see!" Tom whined through the bathroom door. You laughed at him, which just made him groan with annoyance.

"I'll be out in a minute Handsome!" you called in a sing-song voice.

He'd been attached to you since you'd landed at LAX, and you two had already snuck off to the bedroom for a few heated lovemaking sessions, making up for lost time. His breath hot against your neck, his hands squeezing and pinching your flesh as you'd quickly removed each others clothes before falling onto the bed, eagerly seeking the other out, no time for foreplay. His hair was longer and you'd tangled your fingers in it as he'd pounded into you, burying your teeth in his shoulder to muffle your moans as you rode out orgasm after orgasm.

You'd mostly been able to avoid the paparazzi thanks to Marvel organising teams of hulking security guards driving equally large and intimidating black SUV's with tinted windows to escort you and the Holland's. Still, you'd felt exposed like a raw nerve as the cameras were shoved against the car windows as you left the airport. Terror gripped you, an old terror you hadn't experienced for a long time, and you'd pulled up your hoodie and buried your face in your knees, breathing deeply until Harry told you it was safe to sit up. As you sat up, you saw Harry, Sam and Nikki's faces creased with concern.

"Are you sure you're gonna be ok on the red carpet? It's really intense" Harry murmured quietly to you in the backseat.

You'd only been able to nod, not wanting to admit that your anxiety about your impending red carpet debut was threatening to consume you.

You shook your head, pushing your anxiety aside. This was Tom's night and you weren't going to ruin it. You carefully applied your lipstick, smacking your lips together and pouting at your reflection. You'd done your hair in simple curls, letting it cascade over your shoulders and down your back. The Ellie Saab dress was elegant and sleek; Lara had insisted you borrow something from the wardrobe at work. You'd had to fight with her to wear black, a colour she'd argued would make you blend in - which was exactly what you wanted. As it was, the dress featured a high slit and sheer lace "covered" your modesty.

 As it was, the dress featured a high slit and sheer lace "covered" your modesty

"You ready Handsome?" you called.

"HURRY UP!" Tom yelled.

You opened the bathroom door, twirling for him. His eyes went wide and a massive grin broke out across his face. Your heart leapt and you launched yourself into his arms. You loved this man with every fibre of your being, and you would walk all the red carpets so long as he was by your side.

"You look gorgeous. Stunning. Beautiful. All the words" he murmured in your ear, placing his lips against your neck softly. You hugged him a little tighter, not wanting to let go.

"I love you Tom" you whispered.

"I love you too Y/N" he whispered back, his arms tight around your waist.

"Come on lovebirds, we've gotta go" Sam said. He and Harry were wearing Tom's old suits, but they paled in comparison to Tom. His hair slicked back, styled perfectly by Nelli, his bespoke bottle green Joshua Kane suit fitted to perfection. You sized him up, unaware that you were biting your lower lip.