36.

Your phone was buzzing but you were a little distracted by Tom's tongue flicking your sweet spot and dipping within your slick walls. Whoever was calling though wasn't giving up, and on the third call you grabbed your phone in frustration, hitting answer without checking caller ID, despite the fact that Tom's face was still buried between your legs.

"Yes?" you answered, not bothering to mask your aggravation.

"Now that you've announced your engagement, can I plan your bachelorette party?!" It was Dot.

"Oh fuck" you gasped as Tom's tongue dipped within your walls. "Can this wait?"

"Oh...are you busy?"

"Think Wanton-Sex-Goddess-Bridget-Jones with a Daniel-Cleaver-cum-Mark-Darcy between my legs darling"

"Jealous. Talk to you soon". You promptly hung up and went back to enjoying what Tom could do with his tongue.

"Is it all women, or just you?" Tom's head popped up from between your thighs, his chin slick.

"Hm?"

"Is it just you that tells your friends when I'm going down on you as I'm going down on you, or is it something that all women do?"

"Well, seeing as I only have one friend, then yes. And she's green with envy, so keep doing what you do best stud" you cooed.

Tom smirked, rolling his eyes as he went back to sucking on your sweet spot, reaching up to one of your breasts, his fingers tracing circles on your nipple. You inhaled shakily, your breath hitching in your throat as your core tensed.

BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ

"Fuck's sake!" you hissed, grabbing the phone and hitting answer. "What part of me being ravished by my fiancé do you not get?!". Tom chuckled in your flesh at your reaction.

"Y/N, is Tom there? It's David". 

David as in his agent David. Fuck.

You sat bolt upright, pushing Tom's head away from you. "Um, yep. Just a second" you replied meekly, covering the microphone on your phone. "WHERE'S YOUR PHONE?" you hissed.

"What? Why?" Tom asked, bewildered expression on his face. It would've been funny had you not just told his agent he was between your legs.

"BECAUSE I HAVE DAVID ON MY PHONE!" you whisper yelled at him.

Tom's eyes went wide and he scrambled into a sitting position, grabbing your phone from your outstretched hands.

"Hey, uh, hey David what's up?" he stammered. You promptly you set to burying yourself under the doona and pillows, cheeks burning. Why, oh, why did it have to be his agent?! "Okay, no worries. Yep, thanks" Tom said, sighing as he hung up. "Babe?"

"Go away. I want to die". Your voice was muffled in the bedsheets, face pressed into the mattress.

Tom chuckled, and started digging you out of your cocoon. You squealed and tried to hold onto the doona. "Babe, it's okay. David's fine, he just wanted to call to remind me about an audition"

"It's not okay! I'm mortified. Please let me die in peace" you moaned, face still pressed into the mattress, fingers clutching desperately at the doona. Tom took hold of the doona and yanked, stripping it from you and leaving your naked ass in full view.

"Don't be mortified. Daddy thought it was sexy" he crooned, trailing his lips along the back of your legs. When he reached your ass he grabbed your flesh and squeezed, groaning. "You've got a great ass BabyDoll"

"Thanks" you muttered sardonically, lust being the last thing on your mind.

When you showed no signs of moving or reacting to him, he shifted and spread your legs, his fingers dipping inside of you. You gasped and jerked your head up to look at him. He smirked and twisted his fingers inside. Despite your lingering embarrassment, you groaned, instinctively moving onto your knees so that he had better access to your core.