Click & Spark

Saint Anderson

"So D tells me you own ya own salon or some shit

"So D tells me you own ya own salon or some shit." The dude say while chewing on his steak. Scrunching my face I just nodded my head.

"That's what's up that's what's up! So you be doing ya own weaves and shit huh?" Rolling my eyes I just nodded my head. "Okay okay that's cool. Little business owner. I got me a little Michelle Obama." He said while laughing.

I just looked at this nigga. Ain't shit he said was funny. Clearing my throat I took a sip of my water. "So what do you do?" I asked honestly curious. He was dressed okay he had to have some kind of money. "I'm in the drug business. I run shit. Top guy." He said while smiling. I just looked at him and rolled my eyes. Who the hell would take this nigga serious and trust him with drugs plus what kingpin would openly tell someone that? Especially a female niggas know how gritty females can get.

"Damn you look sexy tonight. Can't wait to take you home." He said while licking his lips looking at me. Throwing up in my mouth I immediately raised my hand signaling the waiter. One I didn't even look good. I had on the same off the shoulder sweatsuit I wore to work today. My hair and makeup probably looked crazy. And two he was just a major turnoff. I was don't with this act he was putting on and ready to go the fuck home.

"Oh damn you have $50 I can borrow? I don't have enough." He stated while holding the receipt up to the light. Looking side to side this nigga had me fucked up. Taking the last sip of my water I placed my purse on my shoulders and kindly walked out the restaurant he had me all the way fucked up. Seven was definitely going to hear my mouth tomorrow morning.

Handing the valet the ticket I pulled my phone out while I waited for them to bring my car around.

"Dumb bitch how tf your broke ass gonna run out on the bill like that?" I heard the familiar voice say causing me to turn around.

"Nigga you wanted this date therefore you pay for it. And I'm far from broke don't ever call me out my name you fucking bum." I said slapping him and turning around to walk away but I felt him grab my arm.

"Yo Craig I know you ain't out here putting your hands on females?" I heard a voice say. Immediately this bum ass nigga let me go. "Naaa-h nah man we just talking." He stuttered while looking at the man. Shaking my head I couldn't believe this nigga. He was fucking pathetic.

"You good?" I heard. Finally getting a good look at the guy I was shocked. He was fine as hell. He reminded me of them niggas back at home in Harlem. Waves, white tee, jeans, fly sneakers, jewelry and tattoos every where. My panties weren't wet before but they sure are now. On top of his looks the fact he had this bum ass nigga shaking. He clearly held some type of power and I loved that in a nigga. Clearing my throat I nodded my head "yea. I could have handle his wack ass tho." He laughed.

"My fault gangsta, you got it ma." He said biting his lips. I just smiled and nodded my head. "I know you ain't talking to this bitch! That's the bitch I was telling you about." Someone said causing both of us to turn our heads. Looking in the direction it was homegirl from the shop earlier.

Before I could even entertain her the valet guy pulled up with my car. Being petty I told the guy bye and thank you again while patting on his chest and smirking at his ratchet ass girl then pulled off.

As soon as I got home I took a quick shower. I couldn't get my mind off the fine ass lightskin and was in need of some act right. Grabbing my phone I sent a quick text to Julian.

Julian 🤪🤫
Come eat .......

Thirty minutes later Julian was knocking on my door. "Damn." Julian said pulling me towards him while kissing on my neck. Pushing off of him I grabbed his arm guiding us to my bedroom. Getting on the bed I laid back untying my robe.

"Straight to the point? Huh." He said while taking his shirt off. Spreading my legs open his eyes got big. "Damn that shit wet for daddy already." Giggling I just nodded my head. My shit was indeed wet but not from him but from the thoughts of the guy from earlier. Knocking me out my thoughts Julian grabbed my legs pulling me closer to him and began kissing on my inner thigh. Rolling my eyes I pushed his head down to my kitty and he began flicking his tongue against my clit. I hated when he did all that extra shit like nigga just get to the point.

"You taste so fucking good." He said as I just sat there watching him eat my pussy. For some reason I was not feeling it at all. Now Julian wasn't the best at giving head but he usually made me cum but right now I was not feeling it and just wanted it to be over as soon as possible.

"Ohh yea baby just like that." I faked moaned as he carried on. "Cum for daddy." He said causing me to grill him for a second. "Oh yes right there .. that's my spot fuck!" I yelled out then began to fake scream out loud.

"Damn baby that shit taste so good, a nigga tired." He said coming to the top of the bed. I don't know why this nigga was so tired. He didn't do anything spectacular and he was starting to annoy me. Tying my rob I got out the bed and picked up his clothes throwing them at him.

"When I get out the shower. I don't want to see you." I told him while walking to the bathroom closing the door. Now I was going to have to make myself cum. What a fucking night.