Lullaby

GIONNI "G"

Walking inside the trap I gave all my niggas a head nod and kept it pushing until I got downstairs in the black room

Walking inside the trap I gave all my niggas a head nod and kept it pushing until I got downstairs in the black room. Down in the black room everything was black the floor, ceiling, walls. Walking downstairs I say the pathetic bastered slouched over tied up to a chair. Walking over I slapped him with the butt of my gun causing him to wake up.

Lifting his head up you could see the bruising from when Saint fucked him up. Shaking my head I took off my bomber jacket placing it on the stairs railing. "T look at this fat fuck. Fake ass pimp." Nigga I said causing T to laugh.

"G, Trizzy! I ain't do anything man what's going on." He whined. Pulling my sleeves up I grabbed the gloves that was in my back pocket putting them on. "Let me ask you this? When was it ever okay to rape a female?" I asked bending down to his eye level. I could see the fear in his eyes. Immediately he turned his head looking else where. Grabbing his face I looked him back in the eye. "I asked you a fucking question! SINCE WHEN IS IT OKAY TO RAPE A FUCKING FEMALE!" Of course he was silent.

"What a fucking pussy. Can't even admit to the shit he did." Said walking away from him. "C bring that big bin out." I told C as I went into the closet getting all the proper equipment.

"You see Lester I was going to give you a quick death but nah. You fucked up twice. You don't deserve no quick death. Imma let you feel the pain and suffer just like Saint and Londyn did."

Grabbing the white bucket I began to fill the bin up with Acid. "You really fucked with the wrong one." I told him while laughing. "Put the nigga inside." I said and immediately his bitch as started screaming.

"IM SORRY IM FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD G NO IM SORRY." He yelled as he was lowered in the bin. The minuted he hit the acid the room was filled with his screams. Shaking my head we all just watched as the Acid disposed of his worthless as body. Grabbing my jacket I put it on. "Clean this shit up!"'i told the workers and made my way upstairs.

"Oh shit Wayno?" Troy said walking towards Wayno. I decided not to give him a hug because I ain't hear from this motherfucker in a good month. "Where the fuck You been at?" Troy asked sounding all fucking happy.

"I had a daughter yo best feeling in the world!" Wayno said taking his phone out showing us pictures. "Congrats my nigga." I said while passing him his phone back. "Yea she really changing a nigga. I'm trying to get out. Go legit I don't know open a fucking hotel something. I'm trying to make it back home to babygirl in one piece." He explained to me and Troy.

"I know how you feel man. Kenzie my everything." Troy chimed in. "Ya sound like little bitches!" I said causing them to suck they teeth. "But you why you ain't say shit from the jump? Had niggas thinking you was moving sneaky on some shit." I explained causing him to suck his teeth.

"Nigga is you stupid? You know how many fucking bullets I don took for you and Troy dumb ass?" He said causing both me and Troy to laugh. "I know but shit it be ya owns sometimes. But nah bro if that's what you want I'm here for it. Let me know if there's anything I could do to help you." I said dapping Wayno up.

"Preciate it bro, imma fuck with ya later. Ya gotta stop boy and see ya niece." He said before leaving. "Damn Wayno really a dad. Why the fuck God trust him with a baby." Troy asked. This nigga was not deadass. "Fool he trust yo dumbass with a baby anyone could have one." I said laughing.

"Suck dick nigga!" He said. "How Saint doing tho." He asked. "She good her and moms getting along." I told him and he did one of the dramatic ass gasp. "Say word. I'm surprised all that shit moms was popping." I just nodded my head. "I'm off this make sure everything cleaned up an taken care of before you leave." I said before giving him a dap.

Walking inside my moms house I heard laughter coming from the living room. Entering there were my three leading ladies. "David." My moms said. Giving my grams a hug, a then gave my moms and lastly I sat down next to Saint giving her a kiss.
"Missed me?" I whispered and her ear and she nodded her head.

"What ya watching in here?" I asked turning towards the tv where my mom had a video of me Troy and my cousin Freaky rapping when we were like 18. "Yo didn't I say burn this?" I asked laughing at the dumb shit we were saying. "David shut up you know damn well you could rap." My mother said.

That was no secret. I could definitely spit but I was always focused on basketball then fucked that up and my man focused was getting this fast money plus fucking bitches. Rapping was more of a hobby if you ask me. "I remember Lik always said you was gonna be a rapper whenever you got tired of doing what you do." My moms said.

"Well that ain't no time soon I guess." I said and she rolled her eyes. "Go shower while us ladies go and set the table for dinner." My mom said. Nodding my head I gave Saint another kiss and went to handle my business. I was happy that Saint got along with my peoples so well.

__________________[[[[[[_______
Welp Lester gone thanks to G
Wayno a daddy
Troy still a clown
& G can rap... are ya surprised about that tho? 😂😂😂😂
Vote comment like