We Don't give A

Saint Anderson

"OH MY GOSH!" I screamed whiling jumping ontop of my bed

"What going on!" "YO SAINTYOU OKAY?" Jalen and Jordan said running into my room. Nodding my head looking at them I wiped my tears.

"Are you crying?" Jalen asked taking a minute to catch my breath. "It's happy tears look." I said as I slide my phone to them. I could not believe the news I just received. Not only was I blessed with an opportunity but so were the twins and Londyn.

"Is this real?" Jalen asked while passing the phone to Jordan. "Modeling? When did I sign up for this shit." Jordan said tossing my phone on the bed.

"Where's Londyn? There's an email for her too." I said. Quickly grabbing my phone I walked to Londyn's room with the twins on my tail.

"Lo guess who's going to be walking in the Dolce Gabbana fashion show on Saturday?" I said smiling ear to ear.

"Hillary?" She asked looking unamused. Shaking my head I scrolled to the email that pertained to Londyn and handed her my phone.

"No way how?" She asked looking up at me. I honestly didn't know how but that didn't matter right now.

"And it says your doing the models makeup? oh my gosh Saint!" She said hugging me. Quickly she pulled back.

"Wait but what about Jalen? He's the one who really wanted this." Smirking I grabbed my phone and showed her the email for the boys.

"They're modeling for Jeremy Scott?! Wow."

"He's modeling for Jeremy Scott not me. The fuck I look like?" Jordan said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Damn and you doing makeup for both shows! You about to get paidddddddddd!" Londyn said handing me my phone back.

"Now all of you get ready for school in the morning or there won't be no New York for none of you." I said walking back to my room. I had to handle everything and make sure it was legit and worth the trip. Once I was done with that I called the one person who was clearly responsible for this.

"I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!" I yelled through the camera.

"About time you called. I've been waiting for this call since I got to LA." Hillary said while smiling.

"How did you do this? Why did you do this." I asked.

"Bitch you my bestfriend. I want you in New York this weekend showed them how amazing you are with this makeup shit they fired there artist for the show and boom emailed you. And the kids I remember you mentioning they want to model. If they kill this then they modeling career will start instantly." Hillary said.

"Omg thank you thank you thank you. I really owe you one!" I told her.

"Nope nope, just beat the fuck out they faces! I gotta go love you." She said before disconnecting the call.

A bitch dreams were finally coming true. Dialing Seven's number she didn't answer so I dialed G's number and he didn't either. Rolling my eyes I couldn't believe he was still mad about the little friend shit. Like he's so childish. It's annoying how he can say certain shit and I'm suppose to be cool with it but the minute I flip the switch he wanna ignore me and act like a little bitch.

Sighing I placed my phone on the charger and went to fell asleep.

"Wait dolce gabbana? Jeremy Scott? Fashion week? New York? BITCHHHHH YASSSS!" Seven yelled.

"Bitch you know I'm going with ya! Oh yes and imma get me some dick from my nigga while we out there!" She shouted causing me to turn my head.

"Seven can you at least have some what of a filter in the shop." I asked causing her to suck her teeth. "Girl fuck a filter you about to be that bitch times two cause you already that bitch." She said causing me to laugh.

"Your really crazy." I said as I looked at the appointment book to see what time my next client was.

Millie Colon - 3:30pm

Checking my Apple Watch it was already 3:39pm. This lady has less then 60 seconds till her appointment gets cancelled. Just as I held my wrist up to check the time the bell rung indicating someone had walked in. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I'm late. Atlanta traffic is crazy." The lady said as I looked up.

"Millie?" I asked with a friendly smile. She nodded her head and I showed her to my station. "Okay so whats the occasion? The style or look your going for?" I asked as I applied my home made face cleanser I used for all my clients.

"Something natural. I don't really do this makeup shit but I'm going out with my man tonight and I'm trying something new." She said. Honestly after she said natural I went straight for work. I didn't really care for the reason behind it. My job was to do her makeup not listen to her talk. Call me a bitch but this bitch will slay the fuck out your makeup. Have you going from looking like flava flav to Beyoncé. I'm that good!

"Oh wow I'm actually impressed." This lady had the nerve to say while looking at herself in the mirror. "I am the best in Atlanta." I said giving her a fake smile.

"I bet you are. How much do I owe you?" She asked. "Go to the front desk, the receptionist will let you know." I said while pointing towards Seven and giving my best fake smile. Once she turned my back I rolled my eyes.

"I saw that." Gia another makeup artist said. "bitch do you want to see you next check? I thought so." I said cleaning up my area. I had two more clients for the day then I had to go home and get ready for New York. This was going to be very interesting i thought while biting the inside of my cheek.

____________________________________
Next stop New York.......
Hillary realllly came through!

G still being petty ignoring my boo

Oop is that G's Millie

Who is this Millie character?

Seven is a clown

Vote , comment ! Let's discuss!