Soul Food

Saint Anderson

Waking up all the events from yesterday replayed in my head

Waking up all the events from yesterday replayed in my head. Beating Lester's dirty ass, breaking down in front of G then meeting his family. Yesterday was very tough. Getting out the bed I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Instead of going back to G's house we stayed at him moms house. She kept his room from when he was younger and that's were we slept.

Getting out the shower I quickly dried myself and got ready for the day. G was still knocked out and I did not want to wake him because he wasn't getting much sleep these days. Roaming around the room I looked at all the pictures he had with his friends, cousins and other family members. One picture caught my attention. Picking the picture up it was Gionni and a girl. The girl looked so familiar but I couldn't figure out where I knew her from.

"Trying to steal from me?" I heard causing me to turn around. "Boy we both know I don't have to steal shit from you." I said walking over giving him a kiss. "I'm just fucking with you how you slept?" He asked pulling me ontop of him. "Good, you?" I asked looking up at him. "Amazing know you were next to me." He said causing me to smile.

"Let me go shower then we can go downstairs." Nodding my head I got up allowing G to get up and handle his business. As he was in the shower I FaceTimed Seven. I missed my brothers and sister.

"Where's my kids?" I asked as soon as the call connected. "Damn no hey Seven how you doing?" She asked causing me to laugh. "Hello Seven where are my kids?" I asked and she flipped the camera showing me all three of them eating breakfast. "Uhuh I know those aren't my groceries Jordan eating?" I asked. Yes I was still mad at him. He wanted to be grown so bad so imma treat him like an adult.

"Did he pay you? If not make him spit that fucking food out. Tell him to get one of them fast ass hoes to feed him." I said causing Seven to laugh but I was deadass. "Girl bye as long as I'm here this boy will be eating." She said before hanging up. Rolling my eyes I placed my phone back on the dresser and laid back down turning the tv.

"What's this?" Gionni said coming out the bathroom with nothing but a towel on. Biting my lips he was lucky we were in his mother's home or else I would have put his ass to sleep. "You heard me?" He said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Sorry What was it David?" I said teasing him. Apparently David was his middle name and that's what his mother and grandmother called him. He hated when anyone but them called him that but I thought it was cute.

"Don't Saint." He said causing me to laugh. "How you feel if I leave you here with my moms to handle a few things?" He said getting dress in all black. "Sure your mom is a sweetheart I love her already." Last night his mom really made me feel welcomed which was something I wasn't use to. Although I liked his mom I still wanted to know why I couldn't go with him. "Why can't I go with you?" I asked pouting. "Because the less you no the better." He to me. "What's that suppose to mean?" I asked confused and he walked over to me.

"I made you a promise and I'm sticking to that. Let's go." He said before grabbing my hands walking me downstairs to where his family was. "About time you two wake up, breakfast is in the microwave." He mom said. Walking towards the kitchen we both ate together then he left me alone to clean the mess up.

"I know that boy did not leave you all alone." Gloria said coming into the kitchen taking the dish from me. "Oh not I got it, it's the least I could do you welcomed me into your home let me at least do this." I told her and she nodded her head taking a seat at the kitchen aisle. "You know Saint. I'm not going to lie, when David first told me about you I didn't like the thought of you." Looking up I frowned at her. "I thought you was going to be like his trifling as ex but your different. This whole week my son been mopping around here but the minute you came out here I saw a side of him I haven't seen in a while. You make him genuinely happy that's something Milli never did." She said smiling.

What she said was nice but what caught my attention was the mention of the name Milli and immediately my mind went to the picture of him and the girl in his room. Now I recognized the girl, it was the same girl who's makeup i did. Who I allowed in my house. So many questions were going through my mind. "This Milli Girl She was Gionni's ex?" I asked as I dried the dishes and Gloria nodded her head.

"Yup she did him bad but I'll let him tell you that story." I just nodded my head. I most definitely was going to question G about her. That bitch was all up in my house asking all these question. There's no doubt in my mind that she knows me and Gionni are together. Probably why she picked my shop to begin with. Lord I already have to deal with a ghetto baby mama please don't curse me with a crazy ass ex.

"Excuse me I have to go to the bathroom." I told him mom and she nodded her head. Quickly going back to the room I took a picture of the picture of Gionni and Milli then called Seven.

"Bitch why that girl look familiar?" Sev said and I told her who shawty was. "Oh no Saint. What type of dick do G have? He got all the crazy bitches. Fuck she lurking around for? Let her ass pop up at this house while I'm here she getting beat the fuck up!" Saint yelled causing me to laugh.

"Your crazy but I'm just calling to give you heads up if that bitch come around again. Now we know what type of time she on!" I said.

"Alright girly love you and be safe." Seven said before hanging up. Using the bathroom I quickly went back down stairs and watched tv with Gionni's mom and grandmother.

________________________]]__
Booom Saint Luke's Gloria... Gloria likes Saint...
G and Saint so fucking cute like omg! 😩
Ooop Saint putting the pieces to the puzzle.
What ya think Milli agenda is? 🤔🤔
Next chapter about to be 1090 Grimy ! 🤣🤣😂😂😂

Vote like and follow me 😘😘💘