Sickalicous

GIONNI "G"

"I miss you G." Saint said through the FaceTime call while pouting her lips. "How many times I gotta tell you stop calling me that? It's Gionni or Daddy." I told her while looking down at her and licking my lips then fixing my hat.

" I told her while looking down at her and licking my lips then fixing my hat

"Nah but I miss you too mamas." I said causing her to smile. "So come back." She said. "I will next week." I told her causing her to suck her teeth. "What you doing today?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders. "Think Imma do me and Londyn's hair." She said and I just nodded my head.

"Why you put weave in your hair when you have a head full of hair?" I asked. "So i don't have to deal with my hair." She said. That shit still ain't make sense to me but whatever. "Oh well you look good with out without it." I told her truthfully and she started grinning.

"Aye imma holla at you later daddy gotta make money moves." I told her. We said our goodbyes and I needed the call.

"You make me sick." Troy said while grilling me. "You mad no one want ya goofy ass." I said laughing. "Shut up but yo why niggas just hit my line talking bout some party at the trap?" Troy said looking at me. Scrunching my eyebrows we got in the car and I started it.

Niggas had me fucked up and was gonna learn to respect my shit. "What you bouta do." Troy asked and Ignored him. Parking my car in the back me and Troy both walked in. Niggas had the door wide open and the music blasted. I was livid. Walking towards the speaker I quickly unplugged that shit.

"Ya got 1 minute to get the fuck out or I start shooting." I yelled while taking the safety off my gun. Immediately niggas started scrambling out of the trap like roaches.

"Fuck ya think ya going?" Troy asked while grabbing two of our workers Izzy and Romeo.

"Chill chill it was Romeo idea." Izzy said. Shaking my head I loaded the whole clip in his head. "Yo what the fuck! Romeo said while shaking causing me to laugh. "That nigga wasn't built for this life. I ain't even ask him a question and he was already snitching. Now imagine what he would say if he every got caught by the cops." I told Romeo.

"You right you right." Romeo said. Shaking my head I gave Romeo one last look before shooting a round in his head. "No witness." I said as his lifeless body dropped right next to his brother.

"Get this shit cleaned up now!" I yelled. These niggas were stupid and had to go. Who the fuck throws a party at the trap? Like niggas know what the fuck happens here. "Where the fuck is Wayno?" I asked. He the one who suppose to be watching the New York traps.

Dialing his number his phone went straight to the voicemail. This nigga here was gonna make me murk his ass. Putting my phone away I went to the front and saw that the two bodies were handled.

"You spoke to Wayno?" Troy asked. "Nope." I said. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Troy asked. Nodding my head yea we both left out the trap of course going through the back. It's clear we was going to have to do a pop up on this nigga.

Pulling up to the hood there Wayno bitch ass was trying to spit game to some broad. "Yo what the fuck?" I asked walking up to him. "Yo G when you get back he asked." Trying to small talk.

"Nigga why the fuck you not where you suppose to be?" I asked and didn't get an answer. "You got niggas partying in my shit like what type of time ya on?" I asked and he still ain't answer.

"Oh so you can't hear me huh?" I asked getting louder. "G my fault man I just been going through some shit." He said. Sucking my teeth I walked away. This nigga here man. He lucky I loved him like a brother and knew what he was going through but damn. Ain't we all going through some shit? That don't mean fuck the money train up.

"Yo moe get ya shit together. Don't think about coming back to the trap until you good my nigga." Wayno just nodded and I got in my car.

Incoming call from Momma luv💙

"GIONNI DAVID BREWSTER I COULD KICK YOUR ASS." My mother voiced boomed through the speaker. "Hi ma." I said.

"Don't hi ma, me why I ain't hear from you?" She asked. "Because he got a little girlfriend!" Troy yelled causing me to grill him.

"That's Troy? Gionni what girlfriend and why you got me on that damn speaker phone." She fussed causing me to laugh.

"Chill ma, imma slide on you. Love you." I said before hanging up. After thirty minutes we pulled up to my mommas house.

Using my key I unlocked the door walking inside with Troy. "Ma!" I yelled walking towards the kitchen were my momma was. "Oooh it smell good what you cooking momma." Troy asked while opening the pot.

"Boy if you don't get from my food with your dirty self." She said causing me to laugh.

"How you been, Ma." I asked while hugging and kissing her cheek.

"Good, now what is this about a girlfriend? She ain't treating you well cause you looking thin." My mother said causing both me and Troy to laugh.

"Why you so shady." I asked and she waved me off.

"Well you going to tell me about her or I gotta ask this nigga?" She said pointing towards Troy. Sucking my teeth I sat on top of her island.

"Her name Saint, she from the block." I said and she sucked her teeth.

"Aigh, David you no learn? Why you keep messing with the chicken heads from the block? You remember what happened with Millie." My mother said letting her Dominican accent pour out.

Clenching my jaw I calmed down a little. "Ma she not even like that. I promise you that." I told her and she just rolled her eyes. My mom didn't like anyone I brought home. She thinks no one is perfect for her only child.

"Well when can I meet her?" She asked and that's when Troy started laughing. Scratching the back of my head, "ummm she lives in Atlanta." I said and she quickly looked up at me.

"Atlanta! Bye David that's not your girlfriend. She can be doing all trifling things just like that Millie." She said annoying me. "Yo can you stop mentioning her?" I asked.

"Why you the one who dated her! I told you about her and I was right and now I'm telling you about Saint." She said. Yea my mom was right about Millie. Millie was someone I thought I could trust. She played me and did my grimy. But Saint I know she would do me like that.

"Saint not even like that." I told me mom and she just held her hand up meaning she was done with the conversation.

"Troy come let me make your plate. You can make your own plate David." She said causing me to roll my eyes. She was so extra.

______________________________
Well well damn G it's like that?
Momma love a little gangster ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣