We Good

Saint Anderson

Walking into Benihana I was thrilled at how many people I was able to fly out to Atlanta from New York

Walking into Benihana I was thrilled at how many people I was able to fly out to Atlanta from New York. Walking further inside I spotted Mama Gloria. "Mi amor." Gloria said pulling me into a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Where's David, I thought he was coming with you?" Gloria asked looking worried.

"He's coming with Troy." I told her and she nodded her head going to chat with whoever. Looking down at my phone is was already 8:30pm. Troy ass was suppose to be here thirty minutes ago with Gionni. Taking my phone out I had a message from Troy telling me they were walking in.

"They're walking in!" I semi-yelled. "ONE TWO THREE! HAPPPY BIRHDAY!" We all yelled as soon as Troy and Gionni walked in. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I walked up to him and he just grilled me. "Stop being mad. I would have spoiled the surprise." I told him and he just pulled me into a hug.

"Come on everyone is here." I said pulling him towards the table we were sitting at. Because there was a lot of people there were like five different tables filled up. Me, G, his mom, grandma, Troy, Seven and the kids all sat at one table.

"Who paid for all this?" G asked looking at his mom and she just pointed towards me. "This was all Saint, rented the place out flew a few of us out. You got a good women David." Gloria said causing me to smile. "Thank you." I mouthed and she nodded her head.

"Nah nah I got to make a toast. 15 years with this mother fucker. Ya know how long that is? A fucking decade and five years dealing with his shit. I need 15 shots and a pat on the fucking back! Matter fact triple the shots!" He yelled causing everyone to laugh.

"HAPPY BITTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU." We sung while Gionni just sat there with a mean ass face. "Thanks for come out I preciate real talk." Gionni thanked everyone as we all made our ways outside.

"How you got here?" He asked and I tossed him my keys knowing he's going to want to drive. "You coming to the club with me and T later?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders. I honestly wasn't in the mood to club. I just wanted to be laid up with my baby.

"Go out S. I got these two idiots." Londyn said in the back. "Fine." I told him not trying to be a party popper. This nigga started grinning like a fat kid who loves cake.

"Alright call me if ya need anything. Jordan no bitches in my house!" I yelled before Gionni pulled off. "It's about to be lit!" He said grinning while placing his hand on my thigh. Ignoring him I pulled my phone out deciding to go on Instagram.

Saintnolaurent

Liked by trizzyT, jordanbashh and 8,532 othersSaintnolaurent happy cday daddy 🤤🤤💙 View all 1,000 comments Hillaryskye happy birthday brooo! @gfuckedyobitch30 minutes ago

Saintnolaurent happy cday daddy 🤤🤤💙
View all 1,000 comments
Hillaryskye happy birthday brooo! @gfuckedyobitch
30 minutes ago

Lolothebaddie

Liked by hillaryskye, sevenheaven and 78,083 othersLolothebaddie legs for days 😌 View all 2,000 comments

Lolothebaddie legs for days 😌
View all 2,000 comments

Sevenheaven

Liked by hillaryskye, trizzyT and 7,908 othersSevenheaven when your boyfriend stand up to make a toast 🤦‍♀️😭😭💙 View all 300 comments TrizzyT suck my dick! 😂😂🙄Sevenheaven meet me in the bathroom 🤭😜😜2 hours ago

Sevenheaven when your boyfriend stand up to make a toast 🤦‍♀️😭😭💙
View all 300 comments
TrizzyT suck my dick! 😂😂🙄
Sevenheaven meet me in the bathroom 🤭😜😜
2 hours ago

Closing the app I noticed we were at the club. As soon as we walked in the DJ shouted happy brithday to G. You could feel the love everyone really fake out to show off with my baby. Making our way to the VIP section Troy and Seven nasty asses were all boo'd up. 

"ITS A REAL NIGGA BIRTHDAY!" Troy shouted while popping open a bottle of belaire. Laughing at his crazy ass I took a pull of the hookah then some girl quickly snatched it from me. "Bitches love fucking hookah! Like damn smoke just coming out my mouth and this hoe grabbing it out my hand already. Like relax mad thirsty to blow her throat out." I said while grilling the girl.

"I think you embarrassed her Saint." Seven said. "Girl I don't care just blew my whole mood." I said rolling my eyes. Looking over I saw Gionni's fine ass sitting down by himself smoking. Excusing myself I walked over to him. "Why you all alone?" I asked while placing kissed on his jaw line.

"Just chillin." He said pulling my on his laps. "How about we get out of here. You still didn't have dessert and open the rest of your presents." I said whispering and grabbing his dick. Licking his lips he nodded his head moving me off his lap standing up and grabbing my hand.

"You not gonna say bye to your friends?" I asked and he sucked his teeth. "Fuck them niggas." He said causing me to laugh. Getting in the car G started speeding like he had no damn sense. "Why the fuck you wore these pants?" He asked catching a quick glance of me as he slapped my thigh moving his hand closer to my pussy.

"Boy you can wet." I said biting down on my lips. Them minute we got home we were on each other like rabbits. "Take this shit off." He said. "Let's go upstairs first." I said and he stopped me. Biting the inside of my lips I took my clothes off and he pulled me towards the arm of the couch bending my over.

"This shit already wet for daddy huh?" G said while slapping my ass. Moaning lowly I felt my head being tug back words and so after G dick slowly entering my pussy. "Damn you so tight." He said grabbing on to my hips. Trying my hardest to hold in my moans I arched my back giving him more access.

"Don't tap out now hold that shit!" G yelled as his strokes got deeper and harder. Biting down on my lips I started to tighten up my pussy around his dick. That shit had him going crazy. "Fuck!" He said.

Unable to take anymore I started screaming loudly and cummed all on his dick. Moments later G released his load and was breath real heavy. "Round two in the shower?" He whispered in my ear nodding my head yes I picked up our clothes and we went upstairs to our room for another 3 rounds.

___________________________________
SUPRISEEEEWE
SAINT REALLY DID THAT FOR G BIRTHDAY
TROY AND SEVEN NASTY
SAINT AND G NASTIERRRR
YA WANTED A CHAPTER WITHOUT ALL THE DRAMA HERE YA GO
Vote comment follow 💘💘💘💘