Nightmares

Saint Anderson
One month later

Pacing back and forth I kept checking my phone to see if Troy and Gionni had text or called me

Pacing back and forth I kept checking my phone to see if Troy and Gionni had text or called me. They're were suppose to be here over three hours ago. "Have you spoken to them? Seven ready to find out the gender." Hillary said walking into the kitchen. Just as I was about to say something in walked Gionni and Troy.

Quickly walking over to them I could already tell they were high and drunk out they ass. "Ya are not deadass right now! Three fucking hours and you come in here looking like this? Seriously." I said looked at them in disgust and they just laughed.

"Relax sis we just had to get right before coming to this." Troy said slurring his words. I just rolled me eyes and focused my attention on Gionni. Grabbing him by the shirt I walked to our bedroom. It's been a whole month and a half since I've seen him.

I understand all the stuff going on with his mother was serious but she received a transplant two days after he told me she was sick. So him not returning to Atlanta for a whole month is bullshit. "You look good ma." He said trying to hug and kiss on me causing me to push him off of me.

"Don't touch me." I told him and he just sucked his teeth. "See there you go always acting like a stuck up bitch!" He said catching me by surprise. All the shit I done for him and I'm a stuck up bitch cause I don't want his intoxicating ass touching me. Shaking me head I gave him one good look and walked back to to the living room where all of Seven's guess were.

Looking at Seven who was sitting in her custom chair I could tell by her facial expression she was pissed off. "What's wrong?" I whispered as she folded her arm placing it on her baby bump. "He's drunk! How could he do this on such an important day? he can't even get his shit right for the gender reveal. I'm not dealing with this for another 18 years." She said while getting up and walking out the living room causing me to sigh and look over at Troy who was doing some dumb ass shit.

Taking a deep breath I went over to Troy pulling him by his ear. "What the fuck Saint." He slurred while pulling away from me. "I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you and G but ya both bugging the fuck out." I said and he just laughed which only pissed me off.

"You think it's funny my bestfriend is in the fucking bathroom crying? This suppose to be one of the best moments throughout her pregnancy and you fucking ruined it!" I said and he just stood there with his goofy ass.

"My fault where she at? Let me talk to her." He said causing me to roll my eyes. "You just stand your bitch ass over by her chair and be quiet. You have one fucking job. React when you pop the fucking balloon." I semi-yelled while walking away to find Seven.

Knocking on one of the many bathroom doors I could hear Seven sniffles. "Stop your messing up your makeup." I said while grabbing a tissues and dabbing her tears away. "Everything is ruined Saint. I don't even want to find the gender out anymore." She cried. Taking a deep breath I allowed Seven to cry some more.

"Okay Sev, no more crying. I'm not about to let Troy ruin your day! It's time to find out if I'm having a niece or nephew!!!" I said dabbing her makeup one more time then helping her up. Pregnancy was really looking good on Seven. Like my bitch was glowing every second of the day and I couldn't even be happier for her.

"I swear if it's a boy I'm going to cry for like the billionth time today." She said as we walked out the bathroom causing me to laugh. Walking back to the party I noticed Gionni had came from the bathroom and a completely different outfit.

"Okay it's time for the reveal!" I said handing the ballon to Seven and the pin to Troy. " 1... 2...3!" We all shouted as Troy popped the ballon.

"I fucking knew it!" Hillary shouted as we all stood there in shock.

"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen. Is there a Saint Anderson and Gionni Brewster?" We all heard causing us to turn our attention to the two police officers.

"What's the problem?" Gionni asked getting defensive and pulling me behind him. "Gionni and Saint?" The officers asked again and we just nodded our heads than an officer grabbed the both of us.

"Saint Anderson your under arrest for the kidnap of Kirsten Jenkins." The Officer said causing everyone to gasp.

"Gionni Brewster your under arrest for the murder of Keshia and Jamal Jenkins and accessory of the kidnapping of Kirsten Jenkins." The other Officer said.

"G, Saint don't worry Imma call Bernie!" Troy said and I just felt the tears come down slowly as I was taken out of my home and placed in a cops car.

The end...........

______________________________[

Yes this is the last chapter.
What is Seven and Troy having?
G be bugging
Oops they got arrested..............
Vote and like!

Book 2? should I do a book two?