Get Rightt

Saint Anderson

"When you gonna let a nigga take you out? Lunch or something." G asked through the phone as I skipped through tv channels looking for something to watch. We've been texting and talking on the phone for about a month now. I found out he actually lives in New York and comes to Atlanta for business.

"A nigga come back to the A tomorrow and I want to see ya ass." He said. "Don't you have a girl to worry about?" I asked causing him to suck his teeth and laugh. "Man how many times i gotta tell you Alexis ain't my girl plus me and you just going out as friends." He said. I was lowkey salty when he said going out as friends.

"Yea well this friend don't wanna have to fuck ya girl up." I told him truthfully. "Stop playing with me Saint." I just ignored him. Alexis was the girl from my shop. He claim they ain't exclusive but they fuck, go on dates and he buy her shit. "Man imma call you later you better answer." He said. I just got quiet waiting for him to hang up.

I heard him suck his teeth then the phone call ended. He should be the last one with an attitude. Placing my phone on the charge I laid down and put Power on. A bitch missed the last two episodes and I needed to watch it.

Half way into the episode my phone started ringing.
Incoming call Sevennnnnnn 💛👯‍♀️👯‍♀️👯‍♀️👯‍♀️

"Open your door!" Seven said while ending the call. Getting out my bed I made my way to the front door. "I miss you bitch!" Seven said pulling me into a hug. Pulling away from Seven I closed the door and followed her to my room.

"So what's new? How's your new boo." She asked getting comfortable. Rolling my eyes I didn't want to talk about G. He was not my boo and he makes that shit very clear every chance he gets by calling me friend. "Seven me and him are just friends." She sucked her teeth and waved me off.

"Sure just friends my ass. We can beat his bitch up if you want!" She said looking at me causing me to laugh. "You crazy." Just as I was about to press play my phone started ringing.
Incoming call from G

Rolling my eyes I declined the call but he kept calling. "Bitch whoever it is clearly not stopping." Seven yelled. Sighing I pressed the green button on my iPhone. "Yo stop fucking playing with me Saint." G yelled.

"Man what I thought you were busy." I told him. "Come outside." Was all he said before hanging up on me. Confused I got off the bed looking out the window and sure enough G was leaning on his all black Range Rover. Biting my lips I quickly slid on my sneakers. "I'll be right back." I told Seven as I walked out the bedroom to the front door.

I slowly approached G causing him to look up from his phone. When he realized it was me he put his phone in his pocket and started smirking. "Why you so far away from a nigga?" He asked pulling me towards him for a hug. "I thought you didn't come back till tomorrow." I asked him while looking up at him still in his grasp.

"I wanted to see you so I came earlier." He said as I hid my face in his chest taking in the smell of his cologne. "Why you hiding?" He asked while grabbing my face. "You look good as hell when you smile man." He said while biting his lips.

"Thank you G." I told him and he let me go. "Nah but I gotta go handle something then imma come back. Be ready at 8 saint no later." I nodded my head and he grabbed me.

"I don't fuck with that silent shit when I talk you answer back." Rolling my eyes "I heard you 8 o'clock." He smirked and let me go. As I was walking away I felt him slap my ass. Turning around I grilled him "keep playing imma tell Alexis." He just laugh and shook his head getting inside his car.

"Where were you?" Seven asked as soon as I entered my bedroom. "G was outside." I said and immediately she shot up out the bed. "Bitch you did a quicky in his car oh shit!" She yelled.

"Bitch me and him are friends ain't no one do a quicky!" I said and she sucked her teeth. "Yea okay so what he wanted."

"we going out to dinner tonight." I said as I walked in my closet looking for something to wear. "BITCH A DATE OMG YASSSSSSS GIRL!" She yelled causing me to roll my eyes. This girl always dragged shit. "Ain't no one said it was a date. Two friends going out to eat." I told her.

"Yea okay. Well imma head out Derek waiting for me at the house. Don't forget to use protection." She yelled. Shaking my head I followed her to the door locking it then quickly went to take a shower. It was 6 and I was suppose to be ready by 8. Not sure how that was happening but whatever. Playing my slow jams playlist I got in the shower.

Incoming call from Londyn💖👯‍♀️👯‍♀️

Quickly getting out the shower I wrapped my towel around my body and answered the phone.

"Hey stink." I said while placing the phone on speaker. It was silent at first until I heard a low cries.

"Londyn what's wrong?" I asked my little sister as the lows began to get louder.

"Relax Londyn, take a deep breath and tell me what happened." I said hoping she would calm down. After five minutes the crying had stopped.

"She kicked me out and called the cops on jojo. They took him to jail Saint!" She yelled and cried.

"Londyn where are you now? What happened?" I asked into the phone.

"The police station, they won't let me go because I'm not 18 yet. They said me I'm gonna go to a group home or something like that." She said between cries.

"Okay and what about Jojo?" I asked causing her cried to get louder.

"They won't tell me anything Saint!" Leaning on the counter taking a deep breath.

"Okay Londyn I'm gonna catch the first flight out there, I'll be there if not tonight tomorrow morning I promise. Just do what they say, please calm down, turn your phone off and hide it someplace they can't get it Okay. I love you." I told her before hanging up the phone. Just when I thought things were good life slaps you right on the face.

Incoming call from G

"Fuck" I said out loud. At this point I had totally forgot I made plans with G..........

______________________________

I really need you guys feedback. Vote comment, tell me what you like, what you don't like. Your opinions about the characters. What direction do you guys want me to go.

I'm here for you guys. To give you guys some type of entertainment and I can only do that with your help so please lmk!