Bish Bounce

SAINT ANDERSON

"Bitch come again

"Bitch come again.. Grapefruit? And I thought I was nasty bitch you took being freaky to a whole new level!" Seven semi yelled as we strolled through the mall causing me to laugh. "Damn So I guess everything is good with ya." She asked causing me to nod my head.

"Yes these past few months has been great. He finally went back to New York tho and I miss him already." I said fake pouting. "Ew you guys are so lovey Dovey." She said while fake gagging. "Yea yea but how's you and Troy?" I asked.

"We're good I guess he wants me to meet his daughter but i don't know about all that." She said. "If your doing great why not?" I asked obviously confused. "Because! All we do is fuck like if we ain't fucking we ain't talking." She vented leaving me extra confused.

"So ya not good?" I asked and she just shrugged her shoulders. Just as I was about to say something else the cutest little girl came up to me crying. "I- want my mommy!" She said between the cries and immediately my heart broke.

"What's your mommy name?" I asked bending down

"What's your mommy name?" I asked bending down. "KRISTIN!" We heard the little girls eyes to get big and she started crying harder. "Oh my gosh Kristin mommy was worried!" The lady said causing me to look up to see no other Milli.

"Saint? Oh wow thank you for making sure she's safe." Milli said while grabbing the little girls arm. "No problem your daughter is so beautiful." I said. "My what? Oh Daughter thank you. But I have to go." She said quickly while picking the girl up and walking on the store with her.

"That was weird." Seven said causing me to nod my head. "Very weird." I said. "Well she lucky she was with her daughter or I would have dragged her little sneaky ass!" Seven said referring to her past with G causing me to laugh.

"Your annoying but anyways back to this Troy situation have you expressed to him you want more then just sex?" She sucked her teeth. "Yes! It's like he's never in Atlanta for long like G is so when we do see each other we only have time just for sex." She said.

"How about this. I'll give you a few paid days off and you can pop up on him in New York?" I told her. "Oh my gosh! Really Saint?" She asked and I nodded my head. "Thank you thank you sooo much!" She screamed whole pulling me into a hug. "Okay bitch I can't breath." I said getting out of her strong as grasp. "We have to go to Victoria Secret now so I can pick out some sexy lingerie!" She shouted causing me to roll my eyes. This girl was a mess she ain't know what she wanted. The purpose was to spend time with Troy but here she is getting ready to fuck. Shaking my head I followed her into Victoria Secret.