Take you home

Saint Anderson

"You ready?" I asked Londyn as we stood in front of the old project door I once called home

"You ready?" I asked Londyn as we stood in front of the old project door I once called home. I've been in New York for two days. Londyn wasn't ready to face Chrissy or Lester so I gave her time. During that time I tried my best to make her feel like the queen she is. I helped and took her mind off the fucked up situation but I know it's going to take time to heal from this.

Twisting the door knob the door easily opened. Not surprised the door wasn't locked. Walking inside it was a mess. Dirty beer bottles, pizza boxes everywhere. "Okay Londyn just go pack you some clothes. I'm going to get all ya important papers then get the twins." She just nodded her head and went to the bedrooms.

Quickly walking to the front closet I grabbed the box and placed all their important documents in my bag. Once I was done with that I went to the boys room. From what Londyn told me they both were angry with me. I just hope they won't give me me a hard time.

Walking into their room they were both peacefully sleeping on their twin side beds. "Jojo, jayjay wake up." I whispered as I grabbed two duffle bags out their closet. "Man what the fuck, Saint?" Jayjay said whole wiping the crust out his eyes.

"Listen can you both just get up pack your bags with out the extra shit. I promise ya can chew my ass as soon as we get out this apartment." Neither one of them said anything just got out of the bed and did what I said. Leaving there room I went and checked on Londyn she was packed and ready.

"So you think you gonna come up and here and take my kids?" I heard Chrissy slur causing me to turn around. As soon as I saw I cringed. I didn't recognize her at all she looked worst then ever. "Your kids? Stop don't act like you care for them. Because you don't." I told her and she just laughed.

"Oh and you care for them huh? Man just get the fuck out and don't come back!" She spat causing me to shake my head. Turning around I walked out the apartment and meant the kids downstairs.

"So what now? We suppose to just drop our lives here and move to Atlanta and act like everything peachy huh?" Jordan asked while getting in my face. I understand he was mad and angry with me but I wasn't about to tolerate disrespect.

"Jordan you got two seconds to get out my face before I beat ya ass!" I said while looking at him. "You ain't beating shit Saint." He told me while bumping me into the wall.

"Yo J you good?" I heard the familiar voice causing me to turn my head. Was this nigga stalking me and how did he know my brother. "Saint?" I heard causing me to roll my eyes. "The fuck you doing over here and why the fuck you ain't been answering my calls?" He said getting closer.

"Let's go." I told my siblings but G grabbed my arms. "I know you hear me talking to you." He said. "Okay your point?" I asked unbothered as we just stared at each other.

"Um Saint I'm cold can we go?" Londyn asked snapping both of us out our gaze. "Yes let's go." I said walking away from G. "J.O you straight?" I heard G say to my lil brother. Jordan whispered something.

"Let's go Jordan the Uber is here." I yelled while getting inside. The ride to the hotel was quiet.
As soon as we got to the hotel the twins went to take a shower one went into my bed room and the other went to the other bedroom. Londyn was doing something on her phone and I was lying down on the couch. So much was going through my mind like how long was Lester doing things to Londyn, how did Jordan know G.

My life at this moment was all types of chaotic. I don't know how I was about to take care of three teenagers. But I know god has me and will continue to guide me through the right path. In the middle of me thinking my phone started vibrating
Incoming call from G

Rolling my eyes I ignored his call for the thousandth time. Then I felt it buzz again.
G
Stop fucking playing with me Saint

Incoming call from G

Sighing I got up and went to the balcony to answer the phone. "What G what do you want ?" I asked annoyed. "Why the fuck you been ignoring me? Why the fuck You in New York and ain't tell a nigga?" He asked with an attitude.

"That defeats the whole ignoring you part then no?" I asked clearly being a smart ass. "Yo don't get fucked up. What you doing out here for real?" He asked. "To get my siblings." I told him. "I ain't know you had siblings." He said.

"There's a lot you don't know about me." I told him truthfully. "Mysterious I like that." He said while laughing. "G stop I'm not even in the joking mood." I told him. He got quiet for a minute. "When you go back to the A?" He asked. "Tomorrow morning, imma rent a car." I told him. To pay for a plane ticket for all of us would be too much right now. I now had four mouths to feed, four different people to buy clothes for I no longer could splurge on bullshit. Four different people to take care of.

"Dead that, I gotta go out there anyways we can just drive one of my cars." He said. Biting the inside of my cheeks I was hesitant. "I'm not taking no for an answer. Matter fact imma scoop ya and then ya stay at my crib so we can get an early start in the morning. Send me ya address." He said then hung up. Sighing I walked back into the room.

"Okay we going to stay with G tonight and then drive down to Atlanta with him." I told them Jalen and Londyn just nodded there heads but Jordan grilled me.

"Let me guess you fucking him?" He asked. I was taken back. "No I'm not and If I was would it be any of your business?" I asked and he just laughed like he knew something I didn't.

"Nah you got it Saint." Sighing I sent G the address and went to get my stuff together.