Chapter 1

Bucky POV:
I woke up after I fell of the Hydra train in a room filled with white lab coats. I gasp as my left arm is metal, I attempt to attack one of them but a man tranquilized me and said "You will be the New face of Hydra." Then everything went black.
4 hours later.. (He thinks..)
They were about to take me somewhere till I saw Steve, well I thought because everything was pretty blurry. But it really was Steve. He came back for me.

"Bucky! Aw man what did they do to you." I didn't respond because of how i felt and all I could do was mumble not even words. "Okay well.. let's take you back to shield headquarters."
At shield headquarters..
"Well it seems as if you James have gotten the similar super soldier serum as Steve over there." "Wha-What?!" I look over at Steve who seems a little shocked looks over at Howard. "Well.. we can't turn back."

I am pretty calm but a little aggressive after that but I realize. Where is my friend Emma?

"Steve? Where's Emma..?" His reaction was shocked and his face turned pale. "B-Bucky.. Emma was with you but don't worry we got her too. We found her.. um.. with small portion of her scalp Metal. They worked on her but now she is fine. Don't worry." I can't help but let a cry excape my lips, she was worked on too?

I let this one be short for just a start 😁
hope you like it!
-✌