Chapter 12

We step in front of the apartment, it's time. I grab her hand, she jumps a little but then looks at me. She knows what I'm doing. I lean in and surprisingly she does too, then finally our lips meet.
Steve's POV:
My mouth is wide open,they finally kissed. Holy crap. I slowly start to walk away slowly then a piece of fly away paper caught under my foot and made a wrinkling sound. Then Emma then
Bucky, Emma blushes and Bucky smiles. "S-Steve! Uh.." her face turns pale in embarrassment. "Steve!.." Bucky has kissed a girl before. So he asks like he is embarrassed.

"Sorry did I ruin a moment?" I wink at Bucky. "U-uh n-no you didn't.."She has probably never kissed anyone before.. or been so embarrassed. "Yea you did.. a little." Buckys smile went ear to ear.
Emma walked in  embarrassed then sits on the couch.

"Bucky.. you did it!" He nods. "That was different from the other couple times I kissed a girl." I nod curiously. "Hm, but that, was, awesome! But seriously I'm sorry for changing the subject but. Where is Peggy?" I pause. I haven't talked to her in awhile.. "last time I saw her she said she was really busy." Bucky turns his head curiously. "What?Steve you were ALWAYS with her. And you technically work with her." I look down. "Your right Buck,  but she is busy-" "Steve." I look up and  Bucky is turned around..
It's Peggy. "P-Peggy, your a surprise- I mean!  Uh.. what a surprise!" She rolls her eyes, "We need you Steve Bucky, - uh.. Emma?.. um at SHIELD." I look at Bucky, "She's inside." Peggy nods and Walks towards the door Politely.
Emma's POV:
Peggy comes through the door. "Oh! Peggy! Uh-" Peggy inturups me. "Emma, we have a SHIELD mission that we have to do tonight."  I know I look disturbed and probably sweaty, "Emma? What's wrong?" I grip her wrist then I smile and put her on the couch. "I kissed Bucky." I squeal. She looks at me and smiles like a happy puppy. "Finally!- I mean.."Peggy stops smiling after she says that, "Wait, you been wanting me to kiss him!" I jump on my feet. "Ugh, I meant that I want you guys together." I stop, I run out the door then run and grab Buckys shoulders and kiss him. Steve sits their frozen. "Uh, Peggy what did you say?" Peggy runs outside. "I just said that they should be together." I smile, "You triggered her." "Steven no I didn't!" I laugh, "Yes you did."

What Do you think?: Will Bucky and Emma's relationship grow?
What Do you think?: Will Peggy and Steves relationship grow?
Comment!
-✌