Chapter 4

Buckys POV:
Oh god. Winter soldier.. Where did Steve go? Where is Emma? Am I hurting anyone? I couldn't control.
Winter soldiers POV:
Finally, my holders (sorry if it's something else.) Will be pleased with my work. I punch some of the kids out of my way and the emergency lockdown came on. I eventually get out of the school and sprint over to a man who looked so similar to my target I don't care if I destroy him (I don't use kill, this is a PG book! Maybe I Will use it sometimes. It's still mostly PG😊) or hurt him siverly. The man was holding a lady. Or was it one of my holders? No it's just a Stanger. I run over to him as I grab The lady and throw her and punch the man. He groans and says"Bucky! Your stronger than The Winter Soldier! Come on man!" I rolled my eyes but as soon I was about to punch him I was stopped by myself and everything turned black.
Buckys POV:
I open my eyes and Steve is yelling "Bucky wake up! We got to go." I jolt up and grab Emma out of his arms and run. I stop and turned around to Steve who is shocked, "Well? You said we have to go!"I say sarcastically. He chuckles. "Oh! Yea sorry." He runs next to me and we eventually get to his apartment.
Steve POV:
"I totally hurt her Steve. I knew her since we were kids, she was like a sister to me. And look what I did."He says disappointingly. "Bucky, chill man she is just knocked out. It's fine." I say as calmly as I could.

He let's out a deep breath and nods I agrement. "Okay, but what if I do it again?-" I interrupted him and kinda yelled. "Bucky! Relax. It's fine. Just control as best as you can and you'll be fine." I say and his eyes go wide. "Yea, Yea.." he says absent mindedly and looks down at Emma. "Buck. She is fine. She-" "No, Steve she is moving.." did he thing she was dead?! "Bucky! Did you think she was dead!" He doesn't awenser and he smiles down at her as she cuddles him like he is a pillow. "U-Uh. Here. Have her. I am going to get some food for us guys and girls.." He says as he blushes and passes her to me. "Oh! O-Okay.." I laugh.

It was at least 30 minutes till he came back. "I'm back! I got some chips and pizza." He looks at Emma who is tiredly sitting up on the couch.  "Yum! Can't wait to eat!" Emma says excitedly and jumps and takes the pizza and chips.

Dang she has to be hungry.