Chapter 15

We park finally but.. Steve fainted. "Bucky get his arms I'll get his legs. And when we get inside the apartment. I'll call Sam and Tony." He nods. Bucky and I can barely get to the door without taking a small break. He was right, he did way alot, and he was right about we needing more training.

Bucky and I lay Steve on the bed. "Sorry that I'm being demanding but I am going to call Sam. Can you check Steve for any head injurys?" He nods, "Okay but.. your eyes are red. You okay?" I look in the mirror. They are red. "Yea I'm okay. But maybe it's the side affects?" He looks at me. "Okay," he says a little more calmly.

"Hello?"

"Sam?"

"Emma? What's wrong? Where are you? What happend-"

"Relax, Steve is hurt. Bucky and I got injected with a new super soldier serum.. I think I don't know. But we need you and Tony here now."

"Okay.. I'll call Tony and we will be there in.. 10 minutes?"

"Sure but hurry your bird butt over here now."

I hung up. Okay but now I felt.. weird. "Hey Buck? How's Steve?" He doesn't awenser. "Bucky?.." I pause. "BUCKY! LET HIM GO PIERCE!" He held a gun to his head. "I will, but only at a price- no! Actually I have one word and he will attack you. So choose wisely. I will let him go only if he kills you, he will be free and HYDRA will let him go. And if he doesn't kill you, you have to hurt him. And you will be free. But I know that will be hard so.. if you chose this, I will make you. But like I said. You will be free and.. Okay he will too." I thought, if I hurt him then we will be free. But if he kills me he will be free, and that is what he always wanted. But I don't want to hurt him. But we will both be free. But he wants it more. I chose.

"Kill me."

"What?! Really?"

"He wants it more than me. Well first of all he had worse torcher."

He looks at me.

"All you have to do is hurt him and both of you will be free..."

"I can't hurt him, I love him."

I look at Bucky, he is shocked.

Why? You ask? Because he deserves it more than me.

"Well! Do it before I before I regret it!"

He snaps. "Bullet." Bucky stiffened. He gripped his gun. The one I gave him.

"I.. I love you." My eyes fill with warm tears that trail down my cheeks. I notice that his hands are shaking. But his blue eyes are filled with nothing but stone. I knew Bucky was in there, but I don't try. He loads the gun.
"B-Bucky, Tell Steve it was a suicide. I will look forward to seeing you.. soon." He pulls the trigger. I gasp, a sharp pain lands in my chest. Then He pulls it again. The bullet makes me step backward a bit. He was about to pull it again but the door opens, it is Steve. "Buck- WHAT THE HECK!" Bucky pulls the trigger and screams. He got out of it too late. I thought he would do it earlier. I let my body slowly fall backwards. "Bucky! Stop!" Steve Catches me. "Get a hospital!" Bucky yells. "She choose this. Let her have what she wanted." Bucky swipes me from Steve. "No, she is not dieing. Emma. Please slap me, do anything! We can both be free." I get all my strength and slap him. "Ow! That was hard! Peirce let us go." He glares. "Get them." "Steve run!" Bucky holds me bridal style and runs with Steve with me in Buckys arms.

Will they save Emma? Or will it be too late?