Chapter 13

Emma POV:
I release from Buckys lips I turn my head to Steve and Peggy. Steve's mouth was ajar. "That happend quite quickly-" I laugh I slide my Hands on my shirt to flatten it properly, Bucky does the same. "Um. The mission."I chuckle. Peggy blinks out of her daze. "Oh yea. Well we found Hydras base. It has 300 Hydra Soldiers and one red skull-" Steve enter ups. "I hope so." I look at Bucky, "Let me just clear this up, are we?..-"  "Y-Yea, just warn me before.." I smile, "Okay." Peggy smiles and sequels quietly. "Well we have to go now," I nod in agreement, Steve and Bucky do the same.
At SHIELD Headquarters..
I look at the map where Hydra is going to hit. "Okay, so this doesn't involve a train.. does it?" He looks at me. "No Emma, but there going to hit New York today so we have to go real soon. I heard them say that their going to nuke it." My eyes widen. "You aren't kidding. But Bucky, you up to this?" He hesitates. "Yes, if it's with my best friend. And my girlfriend." I pause. Girlfriend. "Emma?" I blink a few times. "Okay, so we going or not?" I smile,

We drove to the site that Hydra was working currently. "Bucky, I need you to destroy the main power system in level 3. Emma, I need you to find Red Skull. And I will go and Kill as many Hydra Soldiers, then after that. I will release the rest of the soldiers that were caught." I nod. I look at Bucky then he does too. "Well, let's go." I jump out of the window and roll to find  at least more than 300 Hydra soldiers. I take a deep breath. What's holding me back? This is my first mission I been on since 1942. I gulp and stealthy walk up to one of the guards and knock the guard out. I flip
around And shoot the other one. This isent that hard. I thought, I ran inside but came to a hault. There was no one here. I Sprint up the stairs but what I found shocked me. It was a huge machine, blue sparks filled it's core. It.. looked unstoppable if it were in use."I see that your admiring my Secro Electric Power Core. Or known as S.E.P.C," I glare at him, "What is this for." "Its for.. Well it's to power weapons, our buildings. And most of all.. the super soldier serums chemicals." He raised a gun to me. He shoots my neck and everything went cold. My veins turned blue. this is not anything like the super soldier serum that he gave me. " Relax, if you don't relax, it will hurt more. And yes, it's a new super soldier serum, Hydras own serum." I fall backwards. "You-You will n-never make Bucky a-and I y-your toys." He laughs, "Oh, I will. Well because you guys are my greatest creation." I couldn't help but mumble. "Why u-us?" He smiles. "Because, well maybe you guys arnt special. Nor strong. But because of your guys memory loss (americans) it's easy to erase, also manipulate you." I try to move but I can't, it's like my bones were so sore and they felt broken. My whole body felt like lava.