Chapter 16

--------------------------------
What's up? Oh nothing just some DRAMATIC CHAPTERS COMING to YOU!
--------------------------------
Emma's POV:
I gasp. I try and steady my breathing. "Relax.. Ms.. uh.. oh yes, Ms. Goerga. You stopped breathing for more than 6 minutes." I Grip my chest. "W-What H-Happend?" He paused to look at his papers. "You had 3 gun shots in your chest-" "b-bucky." I jolt up. The weird serum kicking in. "Miss please lay down-" I become angry, then sad. Then mad all at the same time. "W-Where is he!" I wasent mad, I was angry. I cant remember anything after he shot me. Did HYDRA take him? Where was he. Is he safe? Is he hurt?

My breathing becomes uneven. "Relax, just lay on the table-" I become afraid. I jump on my feet. I Sprint to the door, but before I could touch the door handle a alarm goes off. "Miss, Sargent Barnes brought you to SHIELD hospital and your under super vision." Emediently after the nurse speaks Bucky and Steve bust in. "What the?- Emma how are you standing." Bucky gasps. I stop. But how are you standing Emma? Oh right because it was me. I did it- "who are you?!" I mumble out loud. "What?" My head pops up. "What?- oh nothing." I say. My legs go jelly and I fall. I gave you strength Emma. Who are you? I'm your continuous evil side that won't leave you. You know who that is right? No.. I'm Hydra soldier 108- "Emma? You alright?" I Look up. I need the strength 108. Please. What is the price? Small portion of my mind. But if I give you that. I will have the freedom to stop you whenever I need to, or want too. Deal. "Yea. Sorry I'm fine." I stand up and brush myself off. Thanks 108. No problem. "Uh Okay?.. Emma, it's time to go home.."Bucky says absent mindedly, "Sir you just can't-" "Oh yes I can." I gulp.

Bucky picks me up and just walks out of the room. "Bucky wha-" "Emma I realized who THEY are. They aren't helping you Emma." I think for a second. "Oh. Thank you Bucky." He nods. That Bucky guy is cute. Shut up he's mine.

Hey guys just saying that hydra soldier 108 (the person in her head) doesn't know who Bucky is, only 107.

We get to the tower. "Can you walk?" I thought. Do you want me to help you walk? No. No I got this. "No, i mean yes I just.. yea just let me try." He places me down. I attempt to take a step forward, I start walking.