Chapter 20

We get to the apartment. The first one to get  out was Emma. Then Steve, then me. "Emma. Do you want to relax? Or- oh you want to go to the gym." Steve says. I look at Emma, why does she want to go to the gym? "Emma, doll why do you want to the gym?." She turns around. "I need to release some emotion and energy." I nod. That means training.

"Okay so I have not gotten the side affects of the serum yet. That means that it already found a spot, quick, and easy." I say out loud. "Cool, so you going to train me or what?" I look at Emma and smile. "Okay, so upper cut me." She becomes nervous. "I form want to hurt you." I smirk. "You won't hurt me." She throws an uppercut at me. I dodge, "Fight me." She nods. I throw a few punches at her. She dodged 2 but for hit on the 3rd one. She kicks me in the stomach. I grunt. "Good job, but hit me harder!" She upper cuts me. Something clicks for her. She keeps kicking me, punching me. And upper cuting me every second she can get, but I still for quite a few hits.

She pants, as I smile. "So was it easy or hard?" She smirks. "Easy." I stop, she kicks me to the wall. Then I stare at her like I wasn't expecting it. Then she kisses me on the cheek and walks out. Steve and I just watch as she walks alone. Not a single limp or bruise, Nor do I have any but wow. "Strong isn't she." Steve looks at me. "You guys need to get married-" I interup. "WHAT!- STEVE I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY- WHAT WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ARE YOU SAYING WE SHOULD HAVE A- IM CONFUSED." All Steve does is laugh. "Yep. You guys are perfect together. Even though it would be moving fast it still would be cute." I blush. He was right. "Steve, like I sais I don't have e money for a ring." Then I watch him as he walks out of the gym to his room. What is he doing. I thought. He comes back with a ring in his hand.

 He comes back with a ring in his hand

"Steve. That's your mothers." He smiles, "For my friend. And I'm sorry I randomly brought up the subject. " I smirk. "It's fine. But when should I propose?" He smirks. "Tonight, at the garden when you should count stars together then out of nowhere. You pull the ring, but before you pull it out you should say. 'That looks like a diamond ring' and you stand up and propose. Sorry that was just an idea." I smile. "It's perfect Steve."
Later..
I pull on a suit (black) and wait for Emma. "Don't  look yet Bucky!" I told her we were going star gazing. "Okay look!" She turns around. She is wearing a casual dress, Green. I think it's just beautiful on her.

 I think it's just beautiful on her

I hold her hand and compliment her. "Your beautiful." She blushes. "You look handsome." I smile. I walk her out up on the hill, not to far from the apartment. I ask her to lay down, she does. "Look at that one! That looks like a rabbit. Don't you think?" I smile. "It does." We hold hands and look up at the sky. Admiring everything we saw. Then was the time. "That one looks like a diamond ring." She smiles. "It does? It looks like a heart to me." I get up. I grab the case and she props herself up. Unaware of what I'm doing. I open it she gasps. "Oh-" "Emma Goerga. Will you marry me?" She starts to cry and as she does. I try not to cry myself. "Yes!" And she jumps on me into a kiss.

-I hope this moment will never end.-