Chapter 3

1 week later..
"Hey Buck! I found your hair brush thingy. And Hailey I found your leather glove.." He said that as I flinched and refused to look, or use that hand. "Thanks Steve." I say confidently as I am really faking it. "No problem." He says and gives me a normal smile as we all walk out to college. (Yes my version is when they are all in college after the war and before!) "Hey Steve. Can you go to my class today?" I say nervously and smile. "Sure." He says and gives me back a smile too. "That helped my day a little. Besides the other side of me in my head talking constantly, and that i am and Bucky are a danger because Hydra is still looking for us and we have almost all there files.

"Okay, well here comes school!" Bucky yells as we all unbuckle from are seats. I look at the corner of my eye and see the group of "Cool Kids". I flinch and keep walking. The leader of the group Keith Iron grabs my leather glove and as she was about to pull it off, I slap her across her right cheek. I had enough of them. She punches me, not too hard but enough to make me grip my stomach a bit. "Think about slapping me again Nerd." She yells out loud. mumble under my breath still a little hunched over and clinching at my stomach, "I will Princess." I say not yelling or normal voice. She turns around and in flash kicks me in the butt as I flip around and she gets the first punch, right in the ribs. I wince, totally 1 broken rib. I yell at her and say "P-Princess!" And with my left arm, not leather one I punch her straight in the side. She winced barely and right hook and left hooks me. I let out a small cry as finally Steve noticed because Bucky was already in class. Even though she didn't touch me i felt like I was fighting something.. not physically, Kinda like in my body. Something was trying to take over. I drop to my knees and forget everything and the first thing I touch is my head. "Honey I didn't even punch or slap you in the head." She bends down in front of my as I mumble, "Just get away.."

She laughs as everyone around me laughs. Steve still trying to break through the bearer of people crowded around. "Aw Sweety why do I need to go away?" I almost let what was fighting win. I was out of energy and couldn't to it. But I felt a strong hand touch my shoulder. "Emma.. please get up." It was Steve, he finally broke the bearer and got in! I wince and yell "No!" he flinched. I guess not the response he was expecting. "Emma you got to help me here." I notice he scans me and realized I'm fighting something.

He glares at Keith who is laughing and looking at her group. I flip her around and yell at her. "You activated it!" "Activated What?" She smiles and winks. Okay she likes me alot. Ever since the super soldier serum people have loved me. But that's not the point. Emma is. I roll my eyes at her and run over to Emma who was mumbling random words, "Stop. Who are you." It was like she was talking to someone. In her head.

I notice she has the same problem as Bucky, she has another side. But I don't know what it is, or the name.

"Emma. Bucky is in class and I heard something going on out here so I can help. But Emma your a brave person and you can do this." She looked up at me and hugged me, I think she got out of it. I think that was just the start.

But then I heard multiple screams coming from inside the school. Oh god Bucky.