Chapter 17

I look up and smile, but that quickly faded. "Hey is that Emma?" I stop. The serum was weird that they gave me because it made me have weird panic attacks, make me feel weird, Get really sore, BIG mood swings, and.. stuff we probably didn't know yet. "Howard?" I felt mad, and sad at the same time. "Hey?" I run at him and hug him. "Uh- Tin Man..!" Bucky didn't seem to care much, I think he knows what's going on. But seriously. Tin Man? "Emma, Doll. Relax, and look at me." My breathing because short and deep. "What just happend?" Howard asked. "Well Hydra injected us with a weird serum. And this is the effects of it working well."Bucky replys. My hands start to shake. "How do you know?" He looks down at me. "Because.. This...this is just what happens." Tony doesn't believe him. "Hey Barnes. Is this really the truth?" Bucky like up, "No, when the serum starts to. Uh, I think stop working right it.. it does this."

I quickly grab my head. "Ah..!" I yell.

Just accept me.

108, I WONT. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Emma. I know you want to.

The pain stopped. But then it was my stomach.

108 just stop.

Accept me, and I will. But the pain is not me. I'm just making your confidence go down.

I force my left hand on Buckys shoulder to help stabilize me. "I feel sick." Bucky puts his right arm on my other shoulder. "Howard we will take care of this." Howard nods. Bucky walks down to a black car. "I'm going to take you to the howling commandos center. Okay?" I nod. Oh god the pain moved up into my head, and all through my muscles. "Hurry.." I mumble.

(Guys I'm sorry I keep saying Tony when I mean howard. Plz forgive me.)

We get inside the car. "Ow.." I mumble. "Emma can you lift you arm?" He says as what sounds as calm as he can. I try but as soon as I flex my arm. It drops. "It isn't easy at all." I say.

"Ah!" I scream. My muscles ache so much and my head is throbbing. "One more street away, Doll please relax." I take uneven deep breaths. "All it is, is the medicine in you that they put inside you... Is uh, not working right. So it's trying to fix itself but, its going to hurt for a bit." I grit my teeth. "Were Here." Bucky opens the door and runs to my side. He picks me up and sprints toward the howling commando station. We run in and dum-dum, pinky, are the only ones there. "Hey Bu- whoa what happend?" Bucky lightly places me on the table. "Hydra." Dum-Dum sighs. "Isn't it always."