Chapter 7

All of a sudden we come to a hault. "Bu-Bucky? Why d-did we stop?" "Figure your friends just can't take care of you guys." Is all I heard before Bucky falls and slams me to the ground as he falls.

I groan. "W-Who, a-are you?"I ask the figure standing over me and Bucky. "The name is Doctor Zola. I'm going to take you two back to Hydra so you guys can be finished." Then he said "Get them! Put them in #232 truck and get them set." I scream as they drag me by my arms as they did with Bucky too. "L-Let me go! Let m-me go!" I begged and begged, but all they did is just ignore me and set us up. "Shut up Emma, or to say.. Hydra Soldier." They put us in a metal chair and strap us down.
Steve's POV:
I drive to only the sidewalk because I see multiple Hydra agents surrounding the apartment building. I grip my shield which I left in the trunk of my truck. "Back away before nobody gets hurt."

They all turn around, "You back away Steven Rogers." They say in (I don't now what language they speak, so no hate.) German. "Great, good luck agents. See you in the other Side." They run towards me. I roll my eyes and start to attack, but later I realize that they had guns. "Ow! Ugh you guys are stubborn."
Bucky POV:
I wake up in a familiar room, white coats surrounding me. I attempt to get out but they slam me back down. I look to my left and see Emma trying to get out but they keep slamming her down. Eventually they grab a tranquilizer and put it in her arm. Then they put it in my flesh arm and everything goes black.
5 hours later..
I wake up to Emma looking at her hand that had the Hydra symble on it. "Emma? Your Okay!" She looks over at me and does a weak smile. "I'm happy your better than me."She slowly starts to fall asleep, I chuckle a little. "Okay soldiers, no time to sleep. Can someone get them ready for the brainwashing?" I look up in a split second.

"B-Brainwash-washing? N-No!" I yell and I turn my eyes to Emma who is attempting to pry their hands away from her arms. She yells, "Let me and Bucky go!" They slap her and they punch me so we stop whimpering and yelling for them to stop. But I don't stop. I refuse. "Let us go! You won't ever. Ever. Use us! Just let us go!" They roll their eyes and place us on the chair. "No! P-Please!" A sob escaped Emma's lips. "Emma stay strong." Once I say it the machine slams us down into the chair and we both got the wind knocked out of us. We both start to hyperventilate and they start it, we scream and whimper.
Emma's POV:
I wake up in a familiar room. I was strapped to a white bed and there was a plain white table with all kinds of scary sharp objects set on the table, especially a tattoo pen. "Please don't tattoo me. P-Please. Don't do another hydra symble on another finger. Please." I was weak, but I could still scream. "No!" They start the tattoo pen and start it not on my finger. On my neck. "Its not a Hydra symble honey. It's a Hydra soldier code." I scream.

"Ow! No stop!" The man finally finished and I exhale. "No more." I was still in a daze. "Soldier, uh." He slowly takes off the wrapping. "Soldier 108. And by the way, not 107. 108. Remember. And Emma, oops.. uh."

I am confused, who is Emma? "Emma? Who is Emma?" He looks at me blankly and then blinks a couple times. "Uh. Hm, I mean Soldier 108. Now shut up."
He grabs the scalpel and something inside me pushes it's way out. I realize it's the other side. But, im still thinking. Who is Emma?
Bucky POV:
I'm not here. The Winter Soldier got it's way out.
Winter Soldier POV:
Finally, I saw my handlers. I laugh and grab one of their necks and slam them to the wall and the same with the other one. Eventually they tranquilized me and I fall hard down on the ground.

I eventually woke up, All I could think of is getting out of here. "108." I ran into her room. I paused and I notice that the man that was working on her and they had the metal part of her scalp on the table. I realize they are reprogramming 108. "Get off 108!" I slam him to the wall and I put back 108's scalp and run.

i won't stop running. But then a blonde hair man with blue eyes also a inch or two taller than me. "Move!" he puts hand on my chest and he seems as if he is in shock. "Buck? Wh-Where were you?" I am confused. Buck? Who is Buck. "Who is Buck?" He is in pure shock. "Bucky. Let me have Emma." Emma? God this guy is going to make me real angry. "For the last time sir. GET OUT OF MY WAY." he sighed and chuckled, "Bucky why are you in a black Hydra- oh my god Bucky." He reaches for 108 and I kick him away.
Steve's Pov:
"Go! Sir who ever you are back away!" Hey punches me in the gut. "Jesus Bucky." I grip his hair and he twist my arm and flips me into a headlock. "B-bucky." I hit my head against his head and he falls unconscious.

"Bucky? Hey man you okay?" I say as he regains consciousness. "Ow, w-where am i? Steve!" "Which Bucky am I talking too?" "Your mom's name is Sarah, you were born 1918. Where is Emma?" I point to her room and Bucky gets up and weakly walks over to her room.

Hey guys! Do you want me to make a another book? I know I'm working on three already but I just feel like I need to make a romantic Bucky Barnes book. I just don't have any romantic books, I have never tried so I need a opinion!
-✌

To The Metal Bone • A Bucky Barnes FanFic •जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें