Chapter 5

Buckys POV:
We dig into the pizza and chips. Later we are all stuffed like pigs and then quietness breaks over us but I break it. "So.. um Emma, h-how do you feel?" I ask nervously, she paused and just looked up at me and hugged me. I was quite shocked. "Emma?"I ask "It wasn't your fault Bucky."

I blush and cuddle up to her, she brings me so much comfort in the hardest times. Or anytime. "Okay love birds what's going on here?" "Brother?!" I glance up to see a man who has green eyes and black shaggy hair with a ripped shirt. "Y-You never told me you had a brother Emma!" Her eyes fill with tears. "B-Brother.. you brought madness to our family." I am confused. What madness? Why did he come here out of the blue?!

"Hey um..-" "Fallon." He tells me his name so.. I guess annoyed voice? "Mr. Fallon. May you please leave us alone?" I ask as nice and relaxed I could. "No James."It sounds like he tries to sound stronger than me. I'm shocked. How does he know me!? "Fallon how do you know me?" I ask him. He rolls his eyes at me. I slowly fill with anger. "Obviously your a Howling Commando. Your pretty popular right now and also is Steven too. Also I need Emma."I almost blew my top, he needs to change his altitude. "No I'm not giving you Emma." I push her away behind me with my Metal Arm.

"B-Bucky please. I can take care of myself." I flip my head over to her and whisper, "Are you sure?" She tucks her loose hair behind her ear. "Y-Yes." I knew she wasn't telling me something. "Emma, what's wrong?" "Bucky he-" Fallon grips Emma's  arm and takes her  outside. I nervously flip my thumps waiting for her to come in.
Emma's POV:
I gasp as he throws me outside. "What do you want Fallon!" I yell at him quietly. "I heard you were tooken from Hydra?! Emma!" My eyes turn glassy nd I hesitate. "P-Please d-don't t-take m-me b-back." I say as i keep looking at the ground.

He grips my chin and slaps me. I whimper. Then he punches me in my weak spot. I scream so the boys can hear me but Fallon grabs me and starts to grip my arm and starts to drag me to his car. I try to pry from his grip but he must be a super soldier too or something but I couldn't. I scream, and Bucky, also Steve run out then Fallon knocks me out.
Steve's POV:
I run outside to screams and I realise that I shouldn't have let Emma outside alone with that Brother of hers. She was knocked out as soon as we ran out. I scream at Bucky to get Fallon and I'll get Emma, he does exactly what I say. I grab his arm and he twist back. "Please be careful and don't kill him." He nods and starts to attack him.

I grab Emma and take her inside and I check if anything's broken or brused but when I checked her ribs.. her side was all bruised and a huge red mark on her arm and cheek. And possible concussion from getting knocked out and falling.

I lay her flat on the couch and run over to Bucky who has him head locked. I yell at him to stop and he does, But then he runs over to me and uppercut me and most likely gave me a black eye. I knock him out and told Bucky to look after Emma so I could drive Fallon somewhere else. He agreed and ran inside. I'm lucky to have a friend like him.