Chapter 14

I hear the door creak open right after Red skull and I's little chat. "Hello? Emma?-" it was Buckys, soft. Calm voice. I try to yell at him to run but I can't, it was too late. Red skull shot him in the neck with the super soldier serum. "No..!" I mumble. He collapses to the ground and the same thing happend to him. "Relax Barnes. If you don't relax, it will only hurt more." He repeats the same thing. "Bucky? Did you find Emma?" It Steve. But Red skull grabbed is by our feet and attempted to drag us away. But Bucky didn't want this, at all. "Steve h-help!" He yells. Steve runs in and sees red skull drag us away. "I'm coming!" He yells and runs as fast as he could. When Red skull was dragging us he quickly stopped and injected a clear shot into Bucky and I's leg. We both scream in pain. What was that? I thought. I couldn't talk at all anymore.

He drops us and runs because he knew he could be crushed by Steve in a second. "Oh god, You guys need more training." Bucky nods. "Ge-Get  us o-outta here." Steve nods in agreement then throws Bucky over his shoulder then me and runs out of the building.

"Get the 7th taxi car for SHIELD spy's now!" Yells Steve in his walky-talky, I gasp as a sharp pain comes to my head. What did he inject me with that made this pain so bad?

We run out of the building but as soon as we did. Their was the 300 Hydra Soldiers. As soon as Steve said, "Oh no," a huge boom came and the hole building shook, I know why red skull ra. Was raise he was going to use S.E.P.C. to destroy us. But I don't even know what it does, not does Steve or Bucky.
"S-Steve.. r-run, don't f-fight." I try to talk the best I could. He nods and runs past most of them but when he does he kicks em' down if they are in his way.

I knew fighting was his number one thing. If you run from a fight. The fight will come back.. to YOU. I said to him when we were kids.

A huge boom came from behind us and taht made Steve knock hard on the ground. I was getting my movement and speech back. "S-Steve get up, B-Bucky g-get up!" Bucky limps forward me while Steve was on the ground, attempting to get up. Bucky and I help Steve get to his feet. And all of us three attempt to run to the SHIELD taxi.

"Steve? Emma? Bucky? What happend?" I try to yell. "Go!" The driver nods and hits the gas.

How will Steve, Bucky, and Emma deal with all this?? Comments and ideas are always welcome!!