Chapter 2

I start to walk down the hallway to Emma's room. I start to break a sweat and smirk looking at the door, "I am excited Steve but what will she look like?" He smiles and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Buck, relax. She's fine." I look down but then look up trying to seem confident. But as soon as we walked in, I gasp.

"Steve! You said a small portion of her scalp was metal!" I could help but bark at him. He jumps a little bit then he relaxes for a moment. "Bucky.. I'm sorry I didn't want all this stress on you. I was trying to help." I try to think that he just didn't want me to stress, "Thanks for caring Steve."I say as calmly and nicely as I could. I walk up to her as I look at the metal side of her head. "W-What did they do to you.."I couldn't help but mumble. My heart crumbled like a dryed out cookie. Why did she have to go through this? She didn't do anything, just help and work with us.

It had to be a few hours because eventually she awoken.. "B-Bucky?" She mumble under her breath. "Everything's okay. Your at SHIELD hospital." I whisper to her but I look at her and I realize her finger has the Hydra symble. I gasp and take her hand and look at it, she flinched because it looked as it was fresh.

"Emma. Do you remember this?" She looked down and she turned pale, her eyes got watery, "B-Barely.." she takes a hesitant deep breath. "All I remember is that they do me to take 3 deep breaths in so I calm down because I was strapped to a chair and freaking out. I don't know why but they did it. And that's all I know.." she closes her eyes softly and takes a slow deep breath. "Thanks Emma." I smile at her. She does a wryed smile.

It's 3 weeks later and we are taken out of the hospital because we are ready. I hold Emma's hand and she just keeps staring at the ground and put her leather glove on her hand that had the Hydra symble. I knew Hydra freaked her out alot so I'm giving her some comfort and some space.

We walk into are apartment that we are sharing with Steve.

I notice that Emma looks up at the red notebook Steve has for his notes on his missions, she just keeps staring at it till Steve walks out of the shower. "Oh! Sorry i-i will get dressed." He says as he has a towel around his waist and he rubs his hair dry. I take Emmas hand and grab the leather hand cover she has. "Emma. Please don't make Steve worry to much. Okay? I'll help you through this." She looks up at me and blinks twice and walks to the couch and sits there watching the room that Steve went into.

Man I need to help her.