Chapter 22

I run a little slower than Bucky, but we still get back to Steve. "Hello my friends!- What is that file?" Bucky passes it to him. "Security, Super soldiers- what the- Where did you get this?!" Bucky throws the man we got the files from at Steve, and let me say I had no idea he brought him. "Here is your evidence." Buck says flatly.

"What the- That's not a frickin' awenser!" He punches him. The man (the guy that didn't want the police) spits out blood and smiles. "Hydra, Hydra wanted to give me this. Period." Steve looks as if he raises with anger. "Tell me! Why did Hydra give the files to you!" He slaps him. The man smirks. "Hail Hydra." Then he tilts the chair over and smacks his head so hard on the ground, it kills him. "God!-" Bucky nudges him. "We can tell you." Steve moans in frustration. "WHY DID YOU TELL ME THIS NOW BUCK!" Bucky chuckles. "Yea we wanted you to kill him but he killed himself.. uh, yea never mind let's get to the point." I snort in laughter from Steve's pretty good interrogation. Steve looks over at me and chuckles. "What was that?" He says in between laughs. "Your interrogation, I give a 99%..!" I laugh. Bucky try's not to laugh, but he fails. Then here is Howard. "What are you guys doing?!" We stop laughing. "Uh nothing Howey." Then Bucky laughs. Howard rolls his eyes. He looks at the dead body on the ground. "The!?- what happened?!" Bucky and I point at Steve. "He killed himself."

"Clean it!" Howard yells. I sway my head in disagreement, same with the boys. "For God sake- cleaners!" Yea. I know cleaners. The cleaners gasp at the dead body. "Howard-" "Clean it." They comply and do so. "You will have to give me something." Steve looks at Bucky. "Why you lookin' at me?" I smile at Bucky. "What do you want?" Steve asks Howey. "Uh- what." Steve asks howey again. "Uh.. anything?" Steve nods. "Then a big case of red rum." Steve smiles. "(In Russian) One. Ninw. Benign. Homecoming.  Frieghtcar, (ect.) Soldier?" Bucky is stone cold. "Ready to Comply." Steve looks at me. I chuckle. "Get Howard a Red rum. and pay for it with this." He gives Bucky 30 bucks. Buck walks away. "What- WHAT DID YOU DO." I smirk.

"He isn't as cold to the metal bone."